No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KG don't go till I get you a geeky Daniel!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      KG don't go till I get you a geeky Daniel!!
      And here's my FAVE!

Comment

Okay sweater Daniel, Bandaniel and yes even geeky Daniel, just made the day that much better. That and a grilled cheese sandwich as I didn't have dinner before I went back to work and I was soooo hungry when I got home that I needed something quick and yummy.

So night all, thanks for the pics blingy, you are the best!

See you all in the afternoon, after I get my lovely cortisone shot in the knee...(will share in graphic detail when I return :-)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          I need me some Danny clone comfort!
          Between being poked with needles all day yesterday, wearing a portable blood pressure monitor that went off (and woke me up) every hour last night (nearly done with this study!), having the forum down most of the day and then wading through the Moebius 2 fallout this evening I am in drastic need of some soothing...

Hold me!
          ((((((((KIWIGATER/ERIN))))))))))
          Last edited by Kliggins; 23 February 2005, 10:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

J: Daniel; you need to go to Kiwigater and Erin right now. They both have extremely bad days.
            D: I am on my way!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Ok I know I dont visit anymore... due to the time it takes this particular thunk to load.. BUT, I have capped something pretty! Its from Moebius part 1 and there are NO SPOILERS in the pic, so no worries!

THUNK!!

That's a beautiful picture to wake up to this snowy morning!...Thanks Nikki!

Well it's still snowing, looks like son will get his wish and have to stay off school....and I'm certainly not going anywhere today. I'm glad the forum's back up. I've only been a member for 3 days and it crashes on the second day I start posting. Thank goodness it's back up and I can get my fix of Daniel again!

dd x
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hello again! Just stopping by for a minute before I too head off for bed. I just wondered if any of you have noticed how close we are to a couple of (IMO) major milestones for this thread:

**Nearly 500 pages!
                **Nearly 10,000 posts!!

As prolific as some of you are with the posting, I frankly wouldn't be surprised if they have been met by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to add a post too - and of course, a picture!

I can never get too much of that smile (even if the photo is a little blurry). So good night all - see you tomorrow (presuming the Forum is still up and running).

Blessings,
                Last edited by OregonJen; 23 February 2005, 10:14 PM. Reason: Formatting issues
                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Just trying out my photobucket account so bear with me. I love a tied up Daniel but as it's so cold out I thought I'd warm things up with a double THUNK - tied up Jack AND Daniel!......

Am not sure about sizing photos yet so I hope this turns out ok .

dd x
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

^Lovely ... double thunks are always good ... but tied up double thunks now thats heaven

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Just trying out my photobucket account so bear with me. I love a tied up Daniel but as it's so cold out I thought I'd warm things up with a double THUNK - tied up Jack AND Daniel!......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/DanJack4.jpg

Am not sure about sizing photos yet so I hope this turns out ok .

dd x
                      DD I'd say you've got everything nicely under control...

Comment

Hey...ladies! You just gotta hear the sound clips from the audio book that Michael Shanks did, Local Custom.

Michael Shanks Audio Book Sound Clips

I especially recommend:

Clip 8 - Memory of Passion

and

Clip 9 - Oops, It's Sex again
                        Let me tell you, these two clips will certainly make your toes curl.
                        (Though, I suggest playing these two clips with no one else in the room. )
                        Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 24 February 2005, 05:49 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                          Hey...ladies! You just gotta hear the sound clips from the audio book that Michael Shanks did, Local Custom.

I especially recommend:

and

Let me tell you, these two clips
                          Oh that clip 9..... that very thunkable clip 9. They are awesome clips, but that clip 9......... THUNK!!!

I very much recommend listening as well.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            But I am still pure as the driven snow even if Jack can't say it with a straight face.
                            Why, of course. That goes without saying.

D: "Still can't do it, can you..."
                            J: "I'm tryin'....I'm tryin'..."

Comment

I especially recommend:

and

Let me tell you, these two clips
                              HAPPY THURSDAY!

hey gang,

those are great clips aren't they make your little heart go pitter patter really quick
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Thank you for the links! The slowness of GW forum yesterday, coupled with my own internet provider's connectivity problems, dang near cut me off from the rest of the world...aggghhh! Was starting to go through Danny withdrawal again -- glad to be able to get online today for my thunking quota. Coffee also helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X