No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, I promised some pics from my Slave Boy series and now that the forum is acting close to normal, I'll try and post some.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*hands shake from withdrawal tremors* I REALLY hate it when the forum crashes...especially when I've had a stressful day and need to come here & unwind.

This is me, venting at my co-workers:

Hi, my name is Jilly, and I've been a Daniel Addict since the premiere of SG-1 on Skiffy. (Yes, it was season six, but I always preferred the Monday marathons. )

Comment

Yeah what's up with the forum? Is it the hoards of Daniel fans that keep wanting to access our thread for the sheer thunkability of the pics???? Can the forum just not keep up with us hussies???

Uh yeah...umm, My name is Erin and I've been addicted to Daniel since March of 2004...yes I know, I'm a newbie at this...so sue me. :-)

He's not just Bandaniel...he's scruffy Bandaniel!!! Support group what?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Boo. Forum troubles suck. And it's still going soooo slow.

Hi my name is Buggy, and I've been a Daniel addict since 2000...

Originally posted by erinanderson
                He's not just Bandaniel...he's scruffy Bandaniel!!!
                Ah! You may have just found the epitome of Bandaniel hotness!
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Dana, you needed to warn us about those clips from the book!!! I was in a constant state of thunk trying to listen to them. Some of those clip are just too much, the story alone, but then you have Michael reading them.....THUNK!!!!! Just thinking about it makes me thunk!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Ok you asked for it...... Now don't laugh too hard. This is the first time I've tried to make one of these.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Ok I know I dont visit anymore... due to the time it takes this particular thunk to load.. BUT, I have capped something pretty! Its from Moebius part 1 and there are NO SPOILERS in the pic, so no worries!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        Ok I know I dont visit anymore... due to the time it takes this particular thunk to load.. BUT, I have capped something pretty! Its from Moebius part 1 and there are NO SPOILERS in the pic, so no worries!

OHMYGOD. Talk about Thunking!!!!! Slurp, Drool.

I actually came over before heading off for my bath to let you all know that Michaelshanks-online.com has sound clips from the audio book that MS narrated, and that if you order it off our site, a percentage of the sale goes to his favorite charity.

even if you don't buy the book, listen to the audio bytes. That voice.... YOWSA. Put it with this photo of Nikki's and....

Dana Jeanne
                        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

OMG that's beautiful!! Thunks ever so much!

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thunk.

(Welcome back!! )
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

oh my those are very nice...

i hate crashes..

the site was screwy off and on all day... twas fine this morn then went all screwy...
                              sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

The shaking has decreased sincceeee I got myyy RDA fix... Now I neeedddd some Dannnnnnnnniiieeeelll to calm them the rest of theee waaaayyyy...

*browses through loverly piccies*

Comment

Working...
                                X