Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shankslova2212
    Can anybody post any pictures of MS in the episode "Summit" and/or "Last Stand"? I can't find any anywhere. MS is just too hot in that human slave outfit.
    Ohmigod.
    Sing it sister! Testify!

My most favorite from Summit...

Comment

And another...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Here's another cutie from Fallen. And I don't mean the guy on the right.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Fallen_1.jpg
        There's another guy in there?
        Last edited by blingaway; 23 February 2005, 05:34 AM. Reason: The img tags don't just go away by themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          And another...

http://buzzymultimedia.com/product.c...pg%3D1%26m%3D0

HERE IS A LINK TO MICHAELS AUDIO BOOK 'LOCAL CUSTOME' YOU can listen to him reading parts of it and also if you wish to order it! i know deej is being an affiliate site and if you order from MSO you will be giving money to charity <michaels fav charity>!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Johina
            Well, thanks! I'm from Finland. If you haven't heard anything about it so far, at least now you know we have really bad tv-channels! eh...

Yes, thank god I already knew Daniel was coming back, when I saw Meridian! otherwise, I don't know...I would have grieved so much more!

Oh, the pictures are pretty indeed!
            Finland, Finland, Finland
            The country where I want to be
            Pony trekking or camping
            Or just watching TV*
            Is the country for me

*Well, maybe not

Don't blame me, blame the Pythons, they wrote it!

As far as catching cool lighting effects goes, I've always been pretty proud of this 'un:

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
              How did I end up in here again?
              There's an addictive property associated with the wave lengths of light emanating from Daniel pictures. It causes you to crave him daily, hourly in really severe cases...

More Summit lovliness...

Comment

Sing it sister! Testify!
                My most favorite from Summit...
                This is MY most favorite from Summit.

Comment

Here's another cutie from Fallen. And I don't mean the guy on the right.

Though the outfit isn't the best, he still manages to look cute! But why does he have such a expression on his face, he looks so innocent or something...

Comment

This is MY most favorite from Summit.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/05.jpg
                    I think we all rank that one highly...top three at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Johina
                      Though the outfit isn't the best, he still manages to look cute! But why does he have such a expression on his face, he looks so innocent or something...
                      At that time he was, essentially. He could not remember much of his life before ascending and he couldn't remember anything from being ascended.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        The country where I want to be
                        Pony trekking or camping
                        Or just watching TV*
                        Is the country for me

*Well, maybe not

Don't blame me, blame the Pythons, they wrote it!

As far as catching cool lighting effects goes, I've always been pretty proud of this 'un:

I just almost fell off the chair... Haven't heard that one before...

That kind of lighting really does justice to Daniel!

Comment

There's an addictive property associated with the wave lengths of light emanating from Daniel pictures. It causes you to crave him daily, hourly in really severe cases...

Hourly????? Come on!!! You're just like me, you need to see pictures of him almost every minute of every waking hour in the day. You even stay up late just to see pictures of him.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Hourly????? Come on!!! You're just like me, you need to see pictures of him almost every minute of every waking hour in the day. You even stay up late just to see pictures of him.
                            Mmm, I guess we're terminal cases...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Hmmm...Maybe instead of a Hussies Union, we should start a support group...

"Hi, my name is ______ and I've been addicted to Daniel since_____"

Comment

I'll go with that......

"Hi, my name is DJFavorite, and I've been addicted to Daniel since 1997. Well, actually since 1994, if you count the movie."

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X