Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I'm here. I ended up having to make some more clones. So, who's been getting into the boxes and taking the clones??? Huh???? Bling? Jilly??? No, it had to be Foxy. Or the quiet Sue or maybe michelleb took some yesterday.

Anyway, welcome Discodiva!!!!!

Have a clone or two or three or......

I've been sick.. It COULDN'T have been ME...

Comment

Well, I see skiffyflash has been posted, so that leaves this for me:

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        excuses, excuses. It just makes you look more guilty. Besides, you could have taken some extras to help take care of you while you were sick.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Graham, the guy in love with Carter.
          Very good suggestion, Klig -- he's one of my favorite recurring characters (such a cutie!)

I want all you hussies to know that I spent a good part of last evening working on the "Multi-Hunk Thunk" image challenge from yesterday. Can't promise it will be ready today, as I do actually work for a living now and then and clients must be satisfied first...

Originally posted by Switch42
          Anywho, on a slightly happier note, I come home from my first day of work to 6 whole pages of Daniel gloriousness! It was great. Although I did terribly miss not being able to thunk with my fellow hussies during the day. (I did check and the site is blocked at work. ).
          Kerri
          I was glad to see that Kerri has her priorities straight and first day on the job checked to see whether she had access to this site from work. (So sorry she does not! We'll have to make up for it when she IS here.)

And, of course, Good Morning Hussies!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Thank for the welcome - and the clone *helps herself to a tied one* . I just love "tied-up Daniel" . I'm sure I'm going to love it here as everyone's so friendly.
            Another one! I'd post the bondge collection collage for you but my webspace is down at the moment...*cries*

Comment

*Not certain if Daniel should believe you... *

You are, afterall, the Hussy Queen of Beefcake...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Another one! I'd post the bondge collection collage for you but my webspace is down at the moment...*cries*
                *pats Blingy on the head consolingly* Poor Blingy...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  *Not certain if Daniel should believe you... *

You are, afterall, the Hussy Queen of Beefcake...
                  whats a hussy and whats a beefcake im sorry i dont no
                  i have only seen the movie

Comment

Well, I see skiffyflash has been posted, so that leaves this for me:

i will take a daniel in a flag to go
                    hmmm then when we go it will be a daniel without a flag
                    MOMMA look at that chest <fans self cause its getting hot in here>
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                      i will take a daniel in a flag to go
                      hmmm then when we go it will be a daniel without a flag
                      MOMMA look at that chest <fans self cause its getting hot in here>
                      since its getting hot in there you better take off all of daniels clothes
                      i have only seen the movie

Comment

*cries too* I LOVE that collection. I've drooled over it on many a miserable Monday morning.

dd x
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          *cries too* I LOVE that collection. I've drooled over it on many a miserable Monday morning.

dd x
                          I'm glad that one has found an audience. I need to do another. I got a bunch of new Danny-bondage caps for my run to 1800. I could probably do an all-handcuffs one now...

Comment

I'm glad that one has found an audience. I need to do another. I got a bunch of new Danny-bondage caps for my run to 1800. I could probably do an all-handcuffs one now...
                            THUD!!

(or should that be "THUNK" as dd falls to floor in anticipation?)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

well we know how bling likes her daniel IN BONDAGE!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                excuses, excuses. It just makes you look more guilty. Besides, you could have taken some extras to help take care of you while you were sick.
                                Upon review of the thread, I find that the only clone
                                Jilly has been hoarding is Dr. Daniel Clone MD while she'd fallen ill, and is
                                therefore redeemed of the accusation of stealing the rest of the clones

"I confirm that diagnosis...but I'd better go check on Jilly, to ensure a *complete* recovery..."

Comment

Working...
                                X