No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is Daniel on the second page? why is our God of Gorgeousness, the Hunky/Thunky One himself, that lip-smacking, eyes-staring, hands-wandering, such-a-gorgeous-mind-that-we-love-too,-but-my-what-a-body man we all adore all the way down here (oops..i sense a dirty joke coming up..) I MEAN THE THREAD!!!!!

I'll be back tonight..and i hope danny will be back up where he belongs..
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      why is Daniel on the second page? why is our God of Gorgeousness, the Hunky/Thunky One himself, that lip-smacking, eyes-staring, hands-wandering, such-a-gorgeous-mind-that-we-love-too,-but-my-what-a-body man we all adore all the way down here (oops..i sense a dirty joke coming up..) I MEAN THE THREAD!!!!!

I'll be back tonight..and i hope danny will be back up where he belongs..
      Oh he will dear, never fear.

Morning all!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Morning Bling!

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Oh he will dear, never fear.

*would gladly say 'good morning', but with the tantilizing array of double-multi-thunks, has been reduced to a blathering idiot.*

*Waves, and goes to get more coffee...*

Comment

*Feeling better now* Good morning all!

Comment

Good morning hussies!!!
              Haven't posted this in a couple of days
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Erin, maybe we need Ang to draw us some sort of Hussies of of the Babylon Pond, Home of the Daniel Clones picture so we can find each other at the con.

(j/k, I don't think I could have the guts to wear something like that anyway.)
                *giggles, as ideas start swimming in Ang's little brain...*

Comment

I hope this is the best place to poke my head round and say hi! newbie here and complete Daniel Jacksonaholic!. I've been lurking for weeks now and finally plucked up the courage to join and say hello to all you lovely people and say thank you for all the fabulous piccies that brighten up my day. I'm a complete computer illiterate but will be working on getting a photobucket account and mastering the art of cropping so I can soon add some of my own but for now am content to look and drool!

discodiva
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

WELCOME DISCODIVA!!!!

Indeed! You have come to the right place! DJF should be around shortly to pass out any Daniel clones you may require. In the mean time, kick back, have some pineapple, and enjoy the view!

Comment

Good morning hussies!!!

Haven't posted this in a couple of days
                      MORNING EVERYONE!
                      and waves to all the new people that are venturing in
                      so how are we today!
                      its tuesday right lol!
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        I hope this is the best place to poke my head round and say hi! newbie here and complete Daniel Jacksonaholic!. I've been lurking for weeks now and finally plucked up the courage to join and say hello to all you lovely people and say thank you for all the fabulous piccies that brighten up my day. I'm a complete computer illiterate but will be working on getting a photobucket account and mastering the art of cropping so I can soon add some of my own but for now am content to look and drool!

discodiva

So nice to see another one as smitten as the rest of us!

And we're a helpful bunch, if you have question about the whole photohosting thing, just ask!

Comment

I'm here. I ended up having to make some more clones. So, who's been getting into the boxes and taking the clones??? Huh???? Bling? Jilly??? No, it had to be Foxy. Or the quiet Sue or maybe michelleb took some yesterday.

Anyway, welcome Discodiva!!!!!

Have a clone or two or three or......

sigpic

Comment

I'm here. I ended up having to make some more clones. So, who's been getting into the boxes and taking the clones??? Huh???? Bling? Jilly??? No, it had to be Foxy. Or the quiet Sue or maybe michelleb took some yesterday.
                            Don't discount mei mei. She's been in and out lately, I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to smuggle a few out...

Comment

Don't discount mei mei. She's been in and out lately, I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to smuggle a few out...
                              very true and she's been pretty sly about it too.

sigpic

Comment

Thank for the welcome - and the clone *helps herself to a tied one* . I just love "tied-up Daniel" . I'm sure I'm going to love it here as everyone's so friendly.

I'll have to pass on the pineapple though. I hate it - being a Kentish lady I'll stick to a lovely apple - although with the freezing cold weather today it's hot chocolate and snuggling with a DVD or two - Stargate of course!

dd x
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X