Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravesmom63
    Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!! Frosty, you bad girl! I'd pay good money to see the look on Jack's face if that happened.
    I'd pay just to watch the internet implode on the S/J shippers side and explode on the slashers side! LOL!

I'd post a Sam, Jack and Daniel, but I don't have one. D & J will have to do...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      I'd pay just to watch the internet implode on the S/J shippers side and explode on the slashers side! LOL!

I was thinking that, too, bling. The declaration heard 'round the web!

J:Jeez, Daniel, you know you can't say that kind of thing out loud.
      D:But, Jaaack, everyone knows that stuff with Sam is just a smokescreen.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

ROFL! You hussies are so bad!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          ROFL! You hussies are so bad!!!
          And Klig, you know I don't slash. I just wanna see people spin!

Comment

And Klig, you know I don't slash. I just wanna see people spin!
            I know. After all, I read your profile.

Blingaway's Interests: People and how to make them spin.
            sigpic

Comment

I have another special pic of Daniel

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

Who is that beatiful woman on Daniel's desk?
                sigpic

Comment

You are too clever DJF!

Comment

If anyone wants (though I know you all have just as good as software as I do), I'd be happy to make one for you. I have this shot and the other from Fallen I can use. I just need a picture of you and I can crop to fit it.

sigpic

Comment

Erin, maybe we need Ang to draw us some sort of Hussies of of the Babylon Pond, Home of the Daniel Clones picture so we can find each other at the con.

(j/k, I don't think I could have the guts to wear something like that anyway.)

sigpic

Comment

LMAO!! I would have to agree with bling, it would be enormously amusing to watch the fallout!
                        I'm a shipper myself, but I really enjoy the Jack-Daniel dynamic too.... maybe not so much to the slasher level

ETA: altho I certainly wouldn't object to a scene with both of them barely clothed....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          LMAO!! I would have to agree with bling, it would be enormously amusing to watch the fallout!
                          I'm a shipper myself, but I really enjoy the Jack-Daniel dynamic too.... maybe not so much to the slasher level

ETA: altho I certainly wouldn't object to a scene with both of them barely clothed....
                          ...er...um...that would be very nice ...

J: What kind of scene does KG want?
                          D: You heard her, don't make me repeat it.
                          sigpic

Comment

nakedness..... LOTS of nakedness...... SEPARATE nakedness.....

*decides she's quite possibly digging a bigger hole for herself here and runs away while she still can*
                            Now would be a good time to have a stash of Danny pics to distract people with....

Comment

Erin, maybe we need Ang to draw us some sort of Hussies of of the Babylon Pond, Home of the Daniel Clones picture so we can find each other at the con.

(j/k, I don't think I could have the guts to wear something like that anyway.)
                              Yeah I have enough guts for both of us don't worry...I'll definitely be wearing a bandana at the con, in honor of Bandaniel, though I don't think I have guts enough to tell MS that.

I maybe dressed up completely in costume, not sure yet, we will see what my LT friend at Fort Lewis can come up with for me to wear...but definitely a bandana...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                nakedness..... LOTS of nakedness...... SEPARATE nakedness.....

*decides she's quite possibly digging a bigger hole for herself here and runs away while she still can*
                                Now would be a good time to have a stash of Danny pics to distract people with....

D: Jack, did she say lots of nakedness...
                                J: Yes she did and may I remind you she is your hussy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X