Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandaniel!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

More Bandaniel...can never have enough Bandaniel!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Anyone who has been on SG1 I'm pretty sure I have somewhere, but I can't add all the Atlantis guys, as I don't have ep caps for Atlantis. (I'm not a big fan of Atlantis - sorry. )

If you guys come up with anyone else, let me know.
        Graham, the guy in love with Carter.
        sigpic

Comment

Daniel is just shocked that there are no hussies around! Shocked I tell you!

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

I think Jack is a little dumbfounded too.

Anyone wanna caption this? I am sure it has been done many times before, so consider this a psuedo challenge...

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

*sob*
              No, no, no, that's so sad.
              Look at the hair on the pillow. Radiation exposure is a horrific way to go.
              *Sob*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Ok you asked for it...... Now don't laugh too hard. This is the first time I've tried to make one of these.

ROFL! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Its great
                sigpic

Comment

i really am going to bed now..big day tomorrow..

so let me get this straight..if in moebius, daniel strips off his clothes in the gateroom, calling out 'DJF, i adore you, bling i love you, erin, this shirt is for you, jilly, would you like my trousers, seshat....i'm on my knees in front of you, frostfox, be a dear and hold my underwear, buggy, you're wonderful, michelle, here's that dark closet you were talking about' you don't want to know?

ok then!

bedtime!!

i have to get a new bedtime pic of danny, i always use that one..but on the oither hand i really really like it....

see you all tomorrow
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

JACK: Are those your hussies over there? What are they doing?
                    DANIEL: Don't ask, just don't ask.
                    JACK:What's with the huge vat of chocolate and the silk scarves? Why is Michelle grinning like that?
                    DANIEL: I said don't ask!
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

It's a hard call....I do really like his shirt...off of him that is...hussies?

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        i really am going to bed now..big day tomorrow..

so let me get this straight..if in moebius, daniel strips off his clothes in the gateroom, calling out 'DJF, i adore you, bling i love you, erin, this shirt is for you, jilly, would you like my trousers, seshat....i'm on my knees in front of you, frostfox, be a dear and hold my underwear, buggy, you're wonderful, michelle, here's that dark closet you were talking about' you don't want to know?
                        No, dear, I wand Daniel to strip off his clothes in the gatroom and declare his undying love for Jack!

Oh, Daniel is giving me his deeply dubious look, back to the drawing board.

Frostfox, who is terribly wicked & off to bed now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          No, dear, I wand Daniel to strip off his clothes in the gatroom and declare his undying love for Jack!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/45.jpg
                          Oh, Daniel is giving me his deeply dubious look, back to the drawing board.

*as swells of "Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong' begin to play*
                          "But Jack, you love ME, not Sam...ME! I'M AN IMPORTANT SPECIES!"
                          *Jack sweeps him up into his arms, and puts his hat on Daniel's bandana-ed head, and they exit the gateroom to live happily ever after*

Apologies to Richard Gere & Debra Winger
                          Last edited by Jillybiehn; 21 February 2005, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Yes yes Daniel: Declare your undying love for Jack. We al know he wanted to declare his love for you while sitting by your bedside in Meridian...I could just tell...*sob*

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Yes yes Daniel: Declare your undying love for Jack. We al know he wanted to declare his love for you while sitting by your bedside in Meridian...I could just tell...*sob*
                              I know!! If you haven't read it, you must read Intervals by Joy. You can find it at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/feistydanny/. It goes through the development of Jack and Daniel's relationship beginning with The Broca Divide. There's a lot of them, but they're fairly short. And the Meridian one is just fantastic! Gets me every time. The whole series is just great. A definite must read!

Anywho, on a slightly happier note, I come home from my first day of work to 6 whole pages of Daniel gloriousness! It was great. Although I did terribly miss not being able to thunk with my fellow hussies during the day. (I did check and the site is blocked at work. ). Oh, well. Now I know I will have much thunkiness to come home to. And I think I'll add to that now! (with a lovely Jack/Daniel moment for Foxie and Erin and the rest of us)

BTW, congrats on 100 Bravesmom, nice run last night Erin and welcome back Michelle!!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!! Foxy, you bad girl! I'd pay good money to see the look on Jack's face if that happened.
                                Last edited by bravesmom63; 21 February 2005, 06:56 PM.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Working...
                                X