Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Oh, shiver, we call it cold at about minus five. Bless the Gulf Stream!
    Here in Florida Danny would be comfortable wearing this today:

Comment

Well, it may be a holiday tomorrow in the states, but that doesn't mean everyone gets it off. The hubby and myself have to work. Mainly it's the schools, and govenments that tend to get these days off and some of the lucky folks who's company decides that they should take it off too.

but I divert off the main subject......

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Well, it may be a holiday tomorrow in the states, but that doesn't mean everyone gets it off. The hubby and myself have to work.
        I'll be working, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
          It is only a holiday for those working for the government, city, county, schools, places like that. The rest of us have to work.

As you can see, DAniel does not understand why I have to work
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            *whistles catcalls, eyes pop outta head like a Tex Avery cartoon wolf*

I grabbed some caps from Beneath the Surface last night. Hummina!!

Oh Mei Mei...

Mmmmm...yummy. This was just what I needed to cheer me up after the Daytona 500.(My guy blew up 40 laps from the finish and the driver we love to hate won )

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

*whistles catcalls, eyes pop outta head like a Tex Avery cartoon wolf*

I grabbed some caps from Beneath the Surface last night. Hummina!!

Grrrrrrrrr... What a neck view!! He won't know what hit him!!! *licks fangs in anticipation*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                It is only a holiday for those working for the government, city, county, schools, places like that. The rest of us have to work.
                The banks are closed, too. Well, all of them EXCEPT mine. I'll be at work tomorrow and since everyone will think we're closed the day will drag on and on and on(and I can't get the forum from work-NO FAIR)

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Well, it may be a holiday tomorrow in the states, but that doesn't mean everyone gets it off. The hubby and myself have to work. Mainly it's the schools, and govenments that tend to get these days off and some of the lucky folks who's company decides that they should take it off too.

but I divert off the main subject......

Oooh, nice piccie! And I am not off tomorrow either... We rarely get days off at my company. We only get the big ones, like Christmas, NYE, 4th of July, etc. It's a real pain when all you want is a little three day weekend to spend capping gorgeous, bitable hunks... I even had to work for a while today! Not even a whole two day weekend! But checking out the new piccies since I went to work earlier and now help salve my poor little breaking heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                    The banks are closed, too. Well, all of them EXCEPT mine. I'll be at work tomorrow and since everyone will think we're closed the day will drag on and on and on(and I can't get the forum from work-NO FAIR)
                    I forgot about the banks and the post office; guess there is no need to check my box tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I work in retail...normally I would work tomorrow. But sense I work half on the floor, half in the back room and Monday is usually my back room day...I am going to take the day off and work in the back room on Wednesday. It's nice to pick and choose my days of for the most part. It is really the only thing that makes the job bearable....

I definitely don't get the forum at work, it's a good day if the registers work...

But again I am diverting from the main topic....

Yummy....that's all I got...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                        b-mom, did Jefferson Parish schools get all of Mardi Gras week off? St Charles did and I figure that's part of why my kids are going to school tomorrow.

I haven't been able to cap anything today (sob!)
                        so a repeat of some Ascension booty is all yer gonna get for now ...

Comment

b-mom, did Jefferson Parish schools get all of Mardi Gras week off? St Charles did and I figure that's part of why my kids are going to school tomorrow.

I haven't been able to cap anything today (sob!)

so a repeat of some Ascension booty is all yer gonna get for now ...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/ascension12.jpg
                          Hey, the only thing better than a Daniel booty shot would be a Daniel booty call... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

No, they only got MTW off. My kid goes to Catholic school and they got the whole week off. He has school tomorrow, too. I think all of them do. President's Day, like Columbus Day, is only a minor holiday around here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Hey, the only thing better than a Daniel booty shot would be a Daniel booty call... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*
                              D: Who *is* this mei mei person and *how* did she get my number??

Comment

Happy 100 bravesmom!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X