• Time
  • Show
Clear All

now thats hot
    i have only seen the movie

Comment

Originally posted by crazykitty
      now thats hot
      Isn't it just! That whole darn episode is just a total hussy lust-fest for me.

Here's his other side, just for good measure...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Isn't it just! That whole darn episode is just a total hussy lust-fest for me.
        No kidding! I can't even remember the plot...

Here's his other side, just for good measure...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Beneath7.jpg
        *sigh*

Thunk.
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I believe that this monday is a holiday for those in the USA so to celebrate here a few pics from the ep HOLIDAY

sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Pic number two. I hope you guys have fun while I have to go to work.

sigpic

Comment

Just last week, There has been talk by TPTB to make a paid holiday in Feb. It is a long time between New Year's Day and Easter. They want to call it Family Day. I personally would vote for a Daniel Jackson/Micheal Shank's Appreciation Day. I could stay at home and appreciate Daniel and get paid for it. Cool eh?!!!!!

Pic #3 from Holiday

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                I believe that this monday is a holiday for those in the USA so to celebrate here a few pics from the ep HOLIDAY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...holiday276.jpg
                You lucky Americans!

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                  You lucky Americans!

But Micheal Shanks is ALL CANADIAN!!!! So I guess I can live without a FEB. holiday.
                  sigpic

Comment

But Micheal Shanks is ALL CANADIAN!!!! So I guess I can live without a FEB. holiday.
                    True. But that's all the more reason to have a Feb holiday, to celebrate the fact that MS is Canadian!

Comment

SESHAT, I just had to comment on how COOL your sig is. How did do that? It is remarkable.
                      I just popped into this thread in time to get your nice compliments - thanks! I really admire ALL the sigs in here and was inspired by someone's mention of delicious double-thunks. I figured this way I could multi-thunk with every post!

Originally posted by Kes
                      What software did you use for that?
                      I made it using Photoshop. (I'm a graphic artist -- it's what I do )
                      And let me tell you, it was just agony to have to go through all my screen caps for just the right Danny angles, just AGONY I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        I made it using Photoshop. (I'm a graphic artist -- it's what I do )
                        And let me tell you, it was just agony to have to go through all my screen caps for just the right Danny angles, just AGONY I tell you.
                        Agony? But you got to see all those Daniels!

Comment

Agony? But you got to see all those Daniels!
                          Sometimes you just have to suffer for your art!

Comment

True. But that's all the more reason to have a Feb holiday, to celebrate the fact that MS is Canadian!

Yes it could be a national holiday instead of just a provincial one.
                            A nice MS holiday would be just the thing to take my mine of how friggin cold this winter has been.

BTW, Maybe I already asked this. I will blame it on the weather (or Jilly) but I don't remember. What province are you from? I am in Nova Scotia.

A double thunk because I am all for it.

sigpic

Comment

Yes it could be a national holiday instead of just a provincial one.
                              A nice MS holiday would be just the thing to take my mine of how friggin cold this winter has been.

BTW, Maybe I already asked this. I will blame it on the weather (or Jilly) but I don't remember. What province are you from? I am in Nova Scotia.
                              Ontario!

It has been a particularly cold winter. Yesterday I was out for three hours, and it was -20. I didn't seem very bad though, because I was moving for the entire time.

Comment

Ontario!

It has been a particularly cold winter. Yesterday I was out for three hours, and it was -20. I didn't seem very bad though, because I was moving for the entire time.
                                Oh, shiver, we call it cold at about minus five. Bless the Gulf Stream!
                                Just watched Holiday - the dvd's are on the sofa next to me and the iBook plays them, it's lovely having Danny playing in your lap.
                                MS is so sweet as Machello out on the town with the tramp and I love the Daniel/Sam friendship in that episode and CJ playing RDA (and vice versa, of course). A great ballance of serious and fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X