Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizengamot
    Thought I might make a contribution. This picture makes me thud and sw00n and squee until I have nothing more to do but drool...

As an English major who did her senior thesis on Hamlet, I must totally agree with the thunkiness of this pic. And I must say I would loooooove to see MS do Shakespeare some day. *swoon* I would seriously die and be in heaven if this ever happened.

Congrats, DJF on 1500! Woo-hoo!!!! What a lovely run it was, too.

That's all for me. Now off to watch the tape of Stargate I had to make since they made me work tonight! Grrr!!! Oh, well. That just means I can skip all the commercials!

Kerri
    Last edited by Switch42; 18 February 2005, 08:08 PM. Reason: I have more to say...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I know I cheated a little using a lot from Absolute Power, but hey you can never have enough of the Power....

CONGRATS ON 1500 POSTS DJ!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Ack! Ack!! Spoilery pic! Must avoid looking! Must avoid looooook...
        Oh, who am I kidding? I couldn't tear my eyes away if I tried.
        That is such a great sig Seshat!!!! I am mesmerized looking at all the Daniels.
        sigpic

Comment

Page two!
          Danny is not impressed with his hussy possie this morning!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            Page two!
            Danny is not impressed with his hussy possie this morning!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/96.jpg
            O no ... that cant happen ... it seems everyone must have been partying too hard last night

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

So wat have i missed round here lately? Hello to all the new ones .... seshat i love ur sig ... imagine being in that room with all those daniels.... Congrats DJF on 1500 posts and well omg its morning ... early way too early (1AM) ... well i'm off to sleep ...happy thunking

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                O no ... that cant happen ... it seems everyone must have been partying too hard last night

That's a lovely pic of our blue eyed boy, Sunkissed. Did you make it?

And yes, I'm also very impressed with Seshat's sig, it most have taken a lot of work to get all those shots in scale (artist here, good at spotting problems such as poor perspective, even, possibly especially, in photoshopped work). However much work it took, it was worth it, sig is spectacular.
                sigpic

Comment

mmm nice piccys... page two this morn... my god thats not good... at least the page got bumped up
                  sigpic

Comment

Too near the bottom of page one!

Watched Window Of Opportunity again last night. Such a great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Too near the bottom of page one!

Watched Window Of Opportunity again last night. Such a great episode.

That's a long suffering look. Bet you a fiver he's looking at Jack who's pratting about. It's the 'Jack's being an ass' look, I'd sware to it.

I've only seen WoO twice, that was a while ago, in fact, I might pull it out to watch tonight, there's nothing I want to watch on the TV.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a long suffering look. Bet you a fiver he's looking at Jack who's pratting about. It's the 'Jack's being an ass' look, I'd sware to it.

I've only seen WoO twice, that was a while ago, in fact, I might pull it out to watch tonight, there's nothing I want to watch on the TV.
                        I don't remember exactly when that was. I capped WoO all out of order so my caps arent in sequence with my labels. It may have been during one of the translation parties in Daniel's lab tho...

Comment

Tsk, looks like all the hussies are out there having a life.

Just me and Daniel here (and he's looking a bit dubious).

image from jackslashdaniel with thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

Tsk, looks like all the hussies are out there having a life.

Just me and Daniel here (and he's looking a bit dubious).
                            I'm here! I'm here! *waves*

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                              I'm here! I'm here! *waves*

Hiya Buggy, what say thee me and Danny make a babe sandwich!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hiya Buggy, what say thee me and Danny make a babe sandwich!
                                Sounds great!!

*evil laugh*

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X