Clear All

Yippee!!!!

Yahoo!!!!

Woohoo!!!!

1500 FOR DJF
    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Way to go DJF!
      Now, I love this smiley, but just replace the weed plant with MS and I think it's about right..... ESPECIALLY in the Absolute Power Pants *drooling*

Comment

J: "Wow...DJF had twenty-five shots of your butt, huh? Those hussies of yours must really think it's somethin'..."
        D: "Y'know? I had no idea..."
        J: "Well...now that you mention it...

D: "Just....shush! That's it. You're walkin' ahead of me!"

(Thanks to Blingy for her Redsky caps)

Comment

Holy cow I missed a lot today! New thunkers for the pond (Ima go find that post since somebody asked about it...)

DJF's run to 1500, Huzzah!! (So sorry I was absent! Still enjoyed it tho!)

KG unchained from the thesis! Yay!

I haven't capped a thing today (bad blingy!), so what to post, what to post....

Nekkid's good.

Comment

My I missed a lot today...busy busy me...quick post before I run off again...too many people want a piece of me on days when I am busy and then no one is around when I am not busy...why is that?

I digress...here's some Daniel to get back on topic..

Okay time to run off again...gotta slip a tape in for Sci Fi Friday tonight before running off...night all..

Real quick before I go...welcome to all the newbies, enjoy the pond.

Congrats to DJF for 1500! The oh soo pinchable run had me thunking on the floor!

Bye!
            Last edited by erinanderson; 18 February 2005, 06:44 PM. Reason: oopps...HTML miss...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

For the new hussies who wondered about why we have a pond...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6298

The pond has evolved though, and loads of grapes keep getting delivered...

Comment

Congrats DJF on 1500 posts!!!

Welcome to all the newbies. I have been doing more lurking than posting, but I am still really enjoying all these great pics. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face. Gonna go watch Citizen Joe.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  I haven't capped a thing today (bad blingy!), so what to post, what to post....

Nekkid's good.

Ack! Ack!! Spoilery pic! Must avoid looking! Must avoid looooook...
                  Oh, who am I kidding? I couldn't tear my eyes away if I tried.

Comment

What an awesome sig!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Ack! Ack!! Spoilery pic! Must avoid looking! Must avoid looooook...
                      Oh, who am I kidding? I couldn't tear my eyes away if I tried.
                      I already have this made into an avatar, but I can't use it till the episode airs. Spoiler-y, like you said...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                        What an awesome sig!!!!!!
                        You are most kind! Actually, the beautiful sigs that you and the others make were what inspired me, so I should say thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          I already have this made into an avatar, but I can't use it till the episode airs. Spoiler-y, like you said...
                          Oh, I may have said it was spoilery, but I didn't say I minded gazing at it rapturously... -- please post it whenever and often!

Comment

congrats DJF on 1500 posts... my god thats a nice pic from threads aint it
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Oh, I may have said it was spoilery, but I didn't say I minded gazing at it rapturously... -- please post it whenever and often!
                              Jilly claimed it should be a required daily post on the thread.I tend to agree.

Comment

That pic from threads should be posted often. There's definitely a story behind it, and I can't help but be curious...

Hey! DJF!

1500!!

This calls for wet Danny!

Those pinchable pics... They were great! I almost didn't survive going through all of them.
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X