Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    ALL AROUND THE TOWN which will be airing on PAX TV on MONDAY FEB 28TH at 9:00 pm est!

he is playing psychiatrist JUSTIN DONNELLY!

should have know the pic by reading something and also the little thing on his lapel which is him helping out the girl who has several personalities
    Thanks for the info. Am making note in my calendar so as not to miss it!
    Will be nice to see Ellen Dubin in it, too.

Comment

who is ellen dubin
      i have only seen the movie

Comment

you guys said that is if i had any questions that i could ask you guys what are the little green squares

Comment

Hey, crazykitty! Looks like you need to find a friend to watch Stargate DVDs with to help you catch up on the story. In the meantime, I know all the residents of the Pond will continue to answer your questions. Obviously, the reason we're all in this thread is because we love Dr. Daniel Jackson played so wonderfully by Michael Shanks. Here's our boy now...

Don't worry - you'll figure it all out very soon, I'm sure.

Blessings,
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/3x21cs1.jpg
            Its California I tell you. Does it to visitors all the time. One would get the feeling we don't like them or something.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazykitty
              im tottaly lost im sorry guys i dont no muck about stargate but i let buggy talk about it to me at work
              What a nice co-worker you are. Seems like there should be some sort of recognition for that.
              sigpic

Comment

ive seen 1 stargate episode anyways buggy tells me about whats going on all the time cause i never have tome to wach it

Comment

i feel like suck a loner cause al of you guys are in the hundred and thousands and this is only me 7th post
                  Crazykitty, we have all been there. Have patience. Some of us have been around since April and May of last year. You will see, the posts will fly by.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Its California I tell you. Does it to visitors all the time. One would get the feeling we don't like them or something.
                    *raises eyebrow* Are you trying to tell me something?

Comment

i dont no i think he/she is could it be posible

Comment

WEll, I've finally upgraded the Hussy Pond Welcome sign.
                        Although, I was hoping Bling could be here for the unveiling...

Comment

who is ellen dubin
                          actress who appeared in LEXX and is also appearing with MICHAEL IN another film called 'SWARMED' a BEE movie lol really a wasp one!

mutant wasps i guess michaels character creates them and they make havoc on a small town
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

you guys said that is if i had any questions that i could ask you guys what are the little green squares
                            Those are your reputation points. You can find them under my controls. People can either give you a good rep point or a negative rep point on any post you make. Sometimes you just get them for being here. As you get more points you will get more green squares and the saying will be different under them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              WEll, I've finally upgraded the Hussy Pond Welcome sign.
                              Although, I was hoping Bling could be here for the unveiling...
                              Well, I am waiting! *tapping fingers*

Will this help
                              sigpic

Comment

Not me! I love visitors. Invite them here all the time. Of course, have no idea what I would do if they took me up on the offer. However, some of my fellow Californians are not so nice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X