Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Poor sniffly Jilly
    I made a special "Dr. Daniel" just for you. I'm sure he can take care of what ails you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/09024f1b.jpg
    This is wonderful!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      CONGRATS ON POST 400 FOXY

Why thank you, Kilggins, what a beautiful sight.

I wonder why this thread seems to have so much double thunking? Not that I am complaining, the Jack/Daniel dynamic is my favourite aspect of the show (well, next to the adventures throught the big round blue swirly thing, of course) and I think they go well togther - I sort of see Jack as a garnish, a decoration which makes Danny look even cuter.

Does it bother anyone here that we keep posting double thunks (I'm sure we would stop, or at least cut back if it did bother anyone)? Would you rather we stick to Daniel/MS only?

Just wondering.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Why thank you, Kilggins, what a beautiful sight.

I wonder why this thread seems to have so much double thunking? Not that I am complaining, the Jack/Daniel dynamic is my favourite aspect of the show (well, next to the adventures throught the big round blue swirly thing, of course) and I think they go well togther - I sort of see Jack as a garnish, a decoration which makes Danny look even cuter.

Does it bother anyone here that we keep posting double thunks (I'm sure we would stop, or at least cut back if it did bother anyone)? Would you rather we stick to Daniel/MS only?

Just wondering.
        I am glad you asked the question too. I asked Bling the very same thing the other day. The last thing I want to do is turn this into another Jack thread. Of course, I love the double thunks but will stop if anyone objects. Trust me, I have no problem with staring at pictures of Michael alone.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments on my new sig. Please give a standing ovation to Bling! It was her idea and she made it. I had nothing to do with it other than receive it, be grateful, and use it.

(((((Bling))))))))
          sigpic

Comment

CAPTAIN PEREGREINE
            sigpic

Comment

I sort of see Jack as a garnish, a decoration which makes Danny look even cuter.
              I triple-dog-dare you go say that in the Jack thread!!

Kidding aside, yeah, what's the feeling about doubles? The Gutter hussies mono-thunk in their thread, and that's cool, but I'd feel sad if we decided against posting pix the pair of them.

Comment

Just wondering.
                I like the double thunks just as much as Daniel-onlies. And to prove it, here is one of my favorites:

Comment

Multi-thunks will always be fine by me!

Comment

Just wondering.
                    Doesn't bother me at all. I mean, come on, who wouldn't mind two yummy guys for the price of one?

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

You guys are just too great! Thanks very much from this gutter gal. A bandana pic to show my appreciation.

Pssst Jack; its okay, you can still hang around here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, you know I'm all for double thunks.
                        What else would I have with morning coffee...?

D: "And what would Ang do without our witty banter?"
                        J: "Beats the heck outta me..."

Comment

Mm I came here sort of blue and after seeing all the loverly pictures I sw00ned and felt much better!!! <3 I loves it, precious!!
                          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

You know, with double thunks, there's not real reason to even visit the gutter. I've noticed my visits to the gutter have been less frequent since we started the double and multi thunks.

But it's always nice to see our Daniel all alone too!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well, since I have to be leaving soon for the school play, I thought I would just post a few pics for your enjoyment.

sigpic

Comment

Hey a bondage pic we missed yesterday (actually I was too tired to go look for it )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X