• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

The End.

Whew! I'm exhausted. I think it's time for lunch. And then I'm off to work. Don't behave while I'm gone! :-)

Kerri

Comment

Which directors series are these from, Switch? The DVD's are only across the room and I haven't played all the extras yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Foxie, it's volume four of season seven, The Death Knell DS. Like she showed, just now , PDL is an utter riot!

Thanks for the great caps Kerri! I missed the beginning but got here the Directors' Series. I love to just sit here hitting refresh and giggling.
              Last edited by blingaway; 17 February 2005, 08:59 AM. Reason: punctuation and additions

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Foxie, it's volume four of season seven, The Death Knell DS. Like she showed PDL is an utter riot!
                  Okay, 'scuse me for 20 mins or so...

I think it's the Death Knell commentry with PDL and AT which is a hoot, they are describing the Jaffa/Tokra round table at the SGC and PDL is explaining that, as Jack isn't there to sit next to Daniel and provide sexual tension (I kid you not!) they sit a huge Jaffa with a stratigicly placed hole in his shirt to show off his nipple. It's most bizzare and very funny. I have a feeling AT is a Bad Woman (tm), not that that isn't a Good Thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    Okay, 'scuse me for 20 mins or so...

I think it's the Death Knell commentry with PDL and AT which is a hoot, they are describing the Jaffa/Tokra round table at the SGC and PDL is explaining that, as Jack isn't there to sit next to Daniel and provide sexual tension (I kid you not!) they sit a huge Jaffa with a stratigicly placed hole in his shirt to show off his nipple. It's most bizzare and very funny. I have a feeling AT is a Bad Woman (tm), not that that isn't a Good Thing.
                    I know. I love that part, too! I also like the part on the DS where PDL explains how the Tok'ra came to be named Delek. Utter riot!

Kerri

OK. Now I'm off to work.

Comment

"Delek! Terefone!" That whole thing, the director's series and the commentary, just KILLED me. Since I'd already SEEN the episodes on my DVDs, I just watched them with the commentaries. Manda is DEFINITELY a BAD WOMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/ShivanS/Daniel_Episode_2copy.jpg
                        Hehe!

I'm still recovering from that run Kerri... Chimera was such a great Daniel ep...
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Whew! Good morning, Ladies! Well, I just spent far too much time catching up once again on this thread. I think I had something like 20 pages to go through cuz I couldn't get it to load last night. Not that it was unpleasant, mind you. Just time consuming. Especially since I'm at work. (Sshhhh.)

Anyway, congrats to those who hit milestones in the past day or so. Can you believe this thread is fast on its way to 10,000 posts?! I hope we don't kill it like the S/J ship thread that self-destructed a week or so ago.

Okay, enough chatter from me. I'll add a pic and then I'd better get some work done. Don't worry though, I'll be checking back in from time to time to keep up with the activity around the pond. Have a great day!!!

Blessings!
                          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            "Delek! Terefone!" That whole thing, the director's series and the commentary, just KILLED me. Since I'd already SEEN the episodes on my DVDs, I just watched them with the commentaries. Manda is DEFINITELY a BAD WOMAN.
                            Just watched the commentry, PDL is nuts and I mean that in the nicest possibly way, wish he was my boss (my boss is a miserable sod, not helped by the fact he looks like Bill Gates, shudder).

Liked the cod piece debate!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Liked the cod piece debate!
                              I like how he directs the anubis soldier exiting the scene...Turn, aaaand CLENCH! the buttocks... ROFL!

Newly capped from Double Jeopardy...poor robot Daniel about to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I like how he directs the anubis soldier exiting the scene...Turn, aaaand CLENCH! the buttocks... ROFL!
                                And the actor complies!

Newly capped from Double Jeopardy...poor robot Daniel about to buy it.

The nobility of that scene really got to me. He was only a robot but the robot team were as close as our team, the look he and Jack share is wrenching, when he closes those beautiful blue eyes for the last time. Sigh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X