Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalian
    lol! I heard from another website that it's the 'ugly sweater of doom'... why I do not know.

Ok, i have to show this now. I don't even want to know why all three of them decided to pose as such but I find it hilarious.
    I think that photo's a joke about how Jack's going to be staying behind on base most of the time next year--I read AT make a joke about how they were going to be "O'Neill's Angels" next year, and that pose is basically the "Charlie's Angels" pose.
    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

lol, I figured as much. Though what's even funnier is that Daniel is the only one that isn't smiling.
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by Webbgirl
        I was impressed with myself that I still had the presence of mind to remember my question for him. I'm crossing my fingers that the rumors about RDA showing up at Comicon turn out to be true. The thought of seeing MS and RDA in the same spot...GUH!!!!

Holy cow, Webbgirl! How in the world did you get a kiss?!! You know, I fantasize about RDA just showing up at the con I'm going to (but he won't) & I think I'd just be a mess anyway if he did! In fact, I'm starting to get VERY anxious & nervous about meeting MS! AAAAH! What do I say? I'm going to see that face & lose it. It's gonna be all I can do not to just melt down into goofy-fan-girl!
        e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

Why cant this thread seem to keep up?? I mean MS is a hottie too!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            As much as I love to "Thunk", RL always seems to get in the way.

Here's one of my favorite pics.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              As much as I love to "Thunk", RL always seems to get in the way.

Here's one of my favorite pics.

http://home.comcast.net/~chrisgraves1/Daniel_Pic6.gif
              I LOVE that sweater!!! He looks sooo good in it, but my fave episode with him in that sweater is Abyss!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

No offense, but I think MS is hotter than RDA.

And anyway, despite the weird haircut, we get some chest! \/
                Attached Files
                "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by Webbgirl
                  I was impressed with myself that I still had the presence of mind to remember my question for him. I'm crossing my fingers that the rumors about RDA showing up at Comicon turn out to be true. The thought of seeing MS and RDA in the same spot...GUH!!!!

You had immense presence of mind, and I think ALL of us were impressed you were able to remember what you were going to ask! Way to go!

Comment

I absolutely loved Lockdown! Guess what my favorite scene is? The one where Daniel goes nuts and shoots up the Gate Room! I dunno....call me crazy....call me insane.....but I have this real fetish with Daniel going nuts (such as Legacy, Lifeboat, Absolute Power). LOL! Why? Why is that I love to watch my beloved Daniel go insane? May be because that's when I have the strongest urge to hug him, and the need to comfort him.

Am I alone here?
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                      Why is that I love to watch my beloved Daniel go insane? May be because that's when I have the strongest urge to hug him, and the need to comfort him.

Am I alone here?
                      Erm...with the amount of fan fiction out there with all the Danny-whumping, no, you're definitely not alone.

I'm with you too, btw.

Comment

Is this anyone else's favorite? \/ What is now being dubbed 'The P-90 Bulge'
                        Attached Files

Comment

so, I have a pic request (especially since I'm afraid to look at Chimera pictures for fear of seeing the evil one...). Anybody got a good pic from the weight room scene...that was yummy....THUNK!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                            I think that it might be because as much as many of thing he's hot, we really actually are interested in Daniel as a character for deeper reasons than that Michael is HOT. And he is very very hot but while that may have been an initial draw, its his talent and personality that really keep our interest. So actually it's kind of a positive in a way--we're focusing on more important and deeper things than just "thunking"

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                              I absolutely loved Lockdown! Guess what my favorite scene is? The one where Daniel goes nuts and shoots up the Gate Room! I dunno....call me crazy....call me insane.....but I have this real fetish with Daniel going nuts (such as Legacy, Lifeboat, Absolute Power). LOL! Why? Why is that I love to watch my beloved Daniel go insane? May be because that's when I have the strongest urge to hug him, and the need to comfort him.

Am I alone here?
                              Hell, no...you're in good company. I'm even worse. "Look! He gets shot! Cool!" *everyone else in room staring at me*
                              Every season I look forward to the "Danny goes insane" episode of the year

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Has it really happened every year? I mean, S3 is "Legacy" and S7 is "Lifeboat"..ok not really but he certainly acts like it! lol.

And don't worry Sue_Jackson, I'm all for the whomping of the cuties. lol, in Lord of the Rings, practically everyone is all for Lego Angst/Whomping. Andnow is Stargate it's Daniel. It seems that the cute ones are always getting hurt...

Comment

Working...
                                X