Comment

Comment

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, neck...........

Comment

Oops. How did this get in there? :-D

Comment

Comment

And with that, I must say good night. Sorry, Kligs, Chimera will have to wait until the morning. It's getting late and I don't think I'll be able to stay awake long enough to get through all 149 pics. :-) But now I have something to look forward to in the morning.

Night all!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  'Night all!
                  Night Ang. Thanks for sharing.
                  sigpic

Comment

KERRI - WOOHOO 700! - GREAT SHOW
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow!! I think this is thunk heaven ... U ladies have been very busy today!
                      Greatly appreciated!!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

What an excellent batch tonight Kerri! I'm looking forward to Chimera.

I hope this scene didn't require too many takes, because Dion was just hauling Michael up off the ground here.

Comment

Bling, hurry up to 1800 so I can congratulate you and go to bed.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Patience woman! I may be a bondage perv, but I'm a quality bondage perv!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Bondage, smondage; I second that. I need to work!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

but you only have three to go, how hard can that be????? Pretty soon the hubby's going to come looking for me.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X