Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Amanda Tapping also has beautiful blue eyes but MS is just incredible.
    AT does have wonderful eyes, but I've never seen them do that incandescant blue thing that MS's eyes will do from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO EVERYONE!

and thanks whomever posted the bondage pics!
      Someone posted bondage pix?! Who would do such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Jilly too, I'm pretty sure...

Well, I WAS, except for this:

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          It is from Ascension.

Let me see if I got everything.

Jilly: Sorry California made you sick! I guess I should have mentioned there is a psychiatric hospital in Camarillo. Hope you feel better soon.

Foxy: Great news about the hand and the cats name, although I kind of liked little ******.

KG: Glad you have good weather, are out of the lab, and thesis is not sucking as bad as you thought.
          Psychiatric, huh? What's THAT s'posed to mean?

Do you DESERVE a double-thunk? I think not. This one's for Ang.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            And entirely justifiable in my opinion. Rowr! I still don't know the circumstances surrounding this delightful scene , so I figure I'm still mostly unspoiled.

Morning Jilly. Still feeling better I hope?

Comment

No, no...that works on me too, but I keep looking at it (and melting) and think maybe it's the closed eyes...

This one, I know it's the neck. Especially the part hidden in shadow...*licks lips*

http://members.cox.net/xgode/tangent27.jpg

I reflect on my recent birthday and appreciate a lovely side effect of maturity, when a fully clothed man becomes just as intriguing as a nekkid one...
              Did you say "neck", Blingy my dear?

Comment

And entirely justifiable in my opinion. Rowr! I still don't know the circumstances surrounding this delightful scene , so I figure I'm still mostly unspoiled.

Touch and go. Cold is better but now other is kicking my butt. I just can't win.

Where's Ang with that stethoscope pic? I need Dr. Clone about now.

Oh but hey, slave boy pants will do nicely for the mo.

Comment

Who really cares what the circumstances are. No matter what is was, it has to be good to give us that.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Who really cares what the circumstances are. No matter what is was, it has to be good to give us that.
                    Do you suppose the StripDaniel people had any influence on this episode?

Comment

Touch and go. Cold is better but now other is kicking my butt. I just can't win.

Where's Ang with that stethoscope pic? I need Dr. Clone about now.

Oh but hey, slave boy pants will do nicely for the mo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...veboypants.jpg

Dr. Daniel Clone MD sweeps into room, whisking Jilly away for a quick, but thorogh examination...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/CloneMD.jpg
                        Dr. Daniel Clone MD sweeps into room, whisking Jilly away for a quick, but thorogh examination...
                        Jilly and Dr.Clone have been at that examination for quite a while...Shouldn't somebody go check on them?

Comment

Jilly and Dr.Clone have been at that examination for quite a while...Shouldn't somebody go check on them?

"What...?*innocently* I've been, um...reviewing her chart...*clears throat*...

Comment

Did you say "neck", Blingy my dear?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/summit1.jpg
                            *snarl* Ooooh, oooh, ooooh.... Look at that back of the neck shot!! Ooooh, start in the middle and work my way around, and then....

Oh, wait, PG forum... Thanks for the thunk, Jilly!!

*wanders off to look at the bondage pics again*

Comment

...After completing JIlly's exam, Dr Clone takes Nurse Blingy to do inventory in the supply room...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                *snarl* Ooooh, oooh, ooooh.... Look at that back of the neck shot!! Ooooh, start in the middle and work my way around, and then....

Gerroff you! That's MY neck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X