Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe it's this one....

Enjoy the fresh air, Frostie! I'm glad all the bandages are off, and I hope everything continues to heal properly.
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I'm here OregonJen *waves* ... we DO need more ppl at this time of day (its 7:45pm in Brissie, Australia) ...

Lovely pics btw ... ... and u've nearly reached 100

Frostfox - u bellydance?? ... how cool ... that must be soo much fun...

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Indeed, it's true, we don't seem to see as much of his smile as we do of those intensely thoughtful looks. Of course, those can be equally charming...

And then, of course there are those beautiful blue eyes! Oh my!! (Funny - they almost look green in this picture.)
        OregonJen

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
          I'm here OregonJen *waves* ... we DO need more ppl at this time of day (its 7:45pm in Brissie, Australia) ...

Lovely pics btw ... ... and u've nearly reached 100

Frostfox - u bellydance?? ... how cool ... that must be soo much fun...
          Hello! Hey, you're almost at 100 posts too! So, in Australia is it Tuesday night or Wednesday night (these worldwide time zones get me so confused sometimes!!)?

Anyway, glad to see you!
          OregonJen

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
            Hello! Hey, you're almost at 100 posts too! So, in Australia is it Tuesday night or Wednesday night (these worldwide time zones get me so confused sometimes!!)?

Anyway, glad to see you!
            Yeh its Wednesday night ... yeh it is v confusing Everyone's posting like mad when i'm sleeping Gives me alot of nice pics to wake up to tho

Comment

Okay, so this is post #100 and even though you all are probably tired of seeing this one (well, maybe not, but I know I've posted it often), I'm going to pick my favorite photo. It's a bit oversize, but hopefully you won't mind too much.

And with this, I should probably say good night since it's now 2 AM! Thanks for bearing with my silliness at this wee hour of the morning.

Blessings!
              OregonJen

Comment

Congratulations on the 100 posts OregonJen!!

Comment

very nice pics to wake up too i like them

mmm had to get my thunking in for today (gott wk morn shift... waaa... that means i cant play all day til i get back... course by that time i'll be so damned tired i'll conk out for a few hours or so.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Page 3 ... I should be on page one!!!!

Comment

Yes, Danny gets very pissy when he's not on top...

I'd say that I can't believe I typed that but it'd be a fib.

BTW, Sunkissed, I adore your SG.69 sig. Those four can rescue me any day of the week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        BTW, Sunkissed, I adore your SG.69 sig. Those four can rescue me any day of the week.
                        thank u ... ... if only they could hey?! i'd probably pass out tho ...

Comment

Okay, so this is post #100 and even though you all are probably tired of seeing this one (well, maybe not, but I know I've posted it often), I'm going to pick my favorite photo. It's a bit oversize, but hopefully you won't mind too much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...an/promo35.jpg

And with this, I should probably say good night since it's now 2 AM! Thanks for bearing with my silliness at this wee hour of the morning.

Blessings!
                          Page three you say?! Yikes.

Happy 100 O-Jen!!!

Comment

Congrats Jen on 100 posts!!!!
                            Here's a smile for you
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Or maybe it's this one....

Enjoy the fresh air, Frostie! I'm glad all the bandages are off, and I hope everything continues to heal properly.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO EVERYONE!
                              CONGRATS JEN ON REACHING 100 POSTS not hard in this thread!
                              and thanks whomever posted the bondage pics!
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                HOW blue are those eyes!
                                I do sometimes wonder if MS uses coloured contact lenses but I don't think so (mostly because his eyes are less blue in other shots) I think it's down to lighting and what he's wearing.

Amanda Tapping also has beautiful blue eyes but MS is just incredible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X