Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    You mean there's actually someone else out there who is trying to stay spoiler-free through the end of the season 8?! I was beginning to feel all alone...
    You're not alone! I've only peeked a couple of times. Last week's barrage about Threads made it quite challenging. Still mostly avoiding them though.

Resisting temptation...
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      It is from Ascension.
      Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been screen capping my DVDs and this image was one I could not place -- but it is certainly a must-have for my collection.

Now, if only I could figure out how to attach pics to my posts (I am unfortunately clueless ), so I can be a full-fledged hussy like you guys!

Comment

hmmm great pics... i need pick me up... someone just gave me my first bad rep, cuz i couldnt keep my mouth shut bout somehting. a question was asked ect and well i answered honestly for me... yes i support both shep/teyla together along with weir/mckay and got abad rep for that.
        sigpic

Comment

Foxy: Great news about the hand and the cats name, although I kind of liked little ******.
          The little bugger bit the neighbour today but is excused as
          A. the neighbour is a macho tit.
          B. I had said, not once but three times "Don't do that, he will bite you"

The 'that' the little bugger was doing was spoiling for a fight with the neighbours cat, so splitting them up was fine, just not the way he was trying to do it (ie. by grabbing Max. Max has a dodgy back hip and if you catch him wrong, it hurts and he bites you).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            hmmm great pics... i need pick me up... someone just gave me my first bad rep, cuz i couldnt keep my mouth shut bout somehting. a question was asked ect and well i answered honestly for me... yes i support both shep/teyla together along with weir/mckay and got abad rep for that.
            That's awful! I don't ship for anyone (and I'm anti some ships) but I would never, ever castigate someone else for something they enjoy and get fun out of. But you should be able to postulate a differing opinion without people giving you a bad rep, live and let live being my motto.
            sigpic

Comment

but then some of us like to joke around on the thunk threads too and that was where the bad rep was... so got off topic... do we have to always stay on topic... and it was not signed either...even worse.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been screen capping my DVDs and this image was one I could not place -- but it is certainly a must-have for my collection.

Now, if only I could figure out how to attach pics to my posts (I am unfortunately clueless ), so I can be a full-fledged hussy like you guys!
                Find a place that will host your caps like your own web site or photobucket. There are others like photobucket, but I don't know their names. Place [img]url of the picture/cap (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...c/dj203asc.jpg this was the picture you liked)[/img] and you have posted a picture. I am sure someone will come along that will explain it more technically and clearly.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  The little bugger bit the neighbour today but is excused as
                  A. the neighbour is a macho tit.
                  B. I had said, not once but three times "Don't do that, he will bite you"

The 'that' the little bugger was doing was spoiling for a fight with the neighbours cat, so splitting them up was fine, just not the way he was trying to do it (ie. by grabbing Max. Max has a dodgy back hip and if you catch him wrong, it hurts and he bites you).
                  All I can say is good for Max! Sounds like the neighbor deserved it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    Sorry about the bad rep point. Unfortunately, you never know what is going to set someone off. I think depending on the mood of the person, even the most innocent of comments will do it. I don't have a problem with ship and honestly don't understand why some people do, but neither do I think they are wrong.

Originally posted by CKO
                    but then some of us like to joke around on the thunk threads too and that was where the bad rep was... so got off topic... do we have to always stay on topic... and it was not signed either...even worse.
                    That also depends on the person. Some people are okay with going off topic, others not. Just depends on the tone of the thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      I'm sorry someone upset you. I'm a passionate shipper myself, but I wouldn't bad rep anyone for having a different ship to me. Will this piccie make you feel better?

Feel free to slobber over screen, faint in your chair, or express your feelings at the top of your voice. Personally, this pic just leaves me breathless and silent for at least five minutes...
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I really have to go to bed now....Danny's getting tired of waiting for me...

(I really have too much imaginaton...meh, never mind. I'm happy in my little fantasy world.)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Find a place that will host your caps like your own web site or photobucket. There are others like photobucket, but I don't know their names. Place [img]url of the picture/cap (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...c/dj203asc.jpg this was the picture you liked)[/img] and you have posted a picture. I am sure someone will come along that will explain it more technically and clearly.
                          Thanks for the advice! Off to resize some of my fav pics to fit the forum specs now...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            I'm sorry someone upset you. I'm a passionate shipper myself, but I wouldn't bad rep anyone for having a different ship to me.
                            Of course you wouldn't, you're a grownup who can have an adult conversation with the rest of the board and respect other people's diversity.
                            Some posters are very immature though (and not necessarily the youngest ones).

Originally posted by michelleb
                            Feel free to slobber over screen, faint in your chair, or express your feelings at the top of your voice. Personally, this pic just leaves me breathless and silent for at least five minutes...
                            I do breathless but never silent. I do drool however.
                            sigpic

Comment

michelleb: yes those pics make me fell lots better very nice
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                You know we must have a Red dinger in our presence....(Figured it would happen sooner or later. ) I actually got a grey with no comment, so based on what you said, I probably was suppose to be red, and I was just lucky enough that they were new enough at the time it didn't count.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X