• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    WOMAN!!

Not listening...not listening...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/tangent1.jpg

Indeed. As Dr. Evil said to his son Scott, "Zip it!"

Comment

Ok gals, yo better be holding on to something before looking at the next picture. It has double profile thunk with a touch of tongue....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        "I can't believe she's doing this to the hussies again."

oh, just a little bit. and i'll just mention in passing
        Spoiler:
        how yummy he is in that wonderful arabian gear....i have a picture, do you want to see, or is too spoiling? and as for daniel in the black suit and white shirt at the funeral...phhhwwoooaaarrr....if i'd been there, my mind would not have been on teh transitory nature of flesh, more the incredible hotness of daniel's flesh. and why is daniel always being chatted up by blondes at funerals?

there, that's not too bad, is it? <innocent, sweet smile>
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Must...stay away...from spoilers...must...stay away......ack!
          Must...be strong... ;-0

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            oh, just a little bit. and i'll just mention in passing
            Spoiler:
            how yummy he is in that wonderful arabian gear....i have a picture, do you want to see, or is too spoiling? and as for daniel in the black suit and white shirt at the funeral...phhhwwoooaaarrr....if i'd been there, my mind would not have been on teh transitory nature of flesh, more the incredible hotness of daniel's flesh. and why is daniel always being chatted up by blondes at funerals?

there, that's not too bad, is it? <innocent, sweet smile>
            argh, whimper, I don't get to see it until tomorrow... You can go off smug thunkers, you know.
            Last edited by Frostfox; 15 February 2005, 12:50 PM. Reason: edit to translate into english, sigh
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Must...stay away...from spoilers...must...stay away......ack!
              Must...be strong... ;-0
              *gathers Seshat into a hug* I'm here for you dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                argh, whimper, I don't get to see it until tomorrow... You can go off smug thunkers, you know.

Nah, you all love me. If it wasn't for me, how would you know what episodes to get the drool buckets out for? (actually, that's pretty much all of them. damn that man is hot, HOT, HOT!!!! )

Comment

wow we broke our record from last wk too... damn way to go us
                  sigpic

Comment

Daniel waits anxiously for the hussies reactions to the latest episodes

'You did tell them I looked hot, didn't you, Michelle? Not too hot, cos, you know, I'm a cerebal kind of guy, but hot, you know? I know the hussies like hot, and I want to keep the hussies happy...'

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      *gathers Seshat into a hug* I'm here for you dear.
                      You mean there's actually someone else out there who is trying to stay spoiler-free through the end of the season 8?! I was beginning to feel all alone...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        You mean there's actually someone else out there who is trying to stay spoiler-free through the end of the season 8?! I was beginning to feel all alone...
                        Jilly too, I'm pretty sure...

Comment

so what episode are you guys up to? when do you see the next one. and if daniel rips off all his clothes and runs naked through the SGC screaming 'Hussies, I need you!!!' next week, do you want me to tell you?

Comment

hiya hussies...I've been stuck in lab all day, ugh. Anywho, I have a quick question, I've been reading about commentaries on the DVDs but I've yet to have a DVD with one. Are they only in certain seasons?

now I'm gonna try this whole picture thing...
                            When I was watching this episode this part literally made me gasp...mmm so hot...

Comment

A Few Quick Danny Moments....

Come to Bed Danny

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                so what episode are you guys up to? when do you see the next one. and if daniel rips off all his clothes and runs naked through the SGC screaming 'Hussies, I need you!!!' next week, do you want me to tell you?
                                Pondering naked Daniel.......mind wandering....oops, got distracted....

Here in the States we get Citizen Joe this Friday. I have been determined to stay spoiler-free since reading the spoiler info and viewing the spoiler caps for Gemini before it aired. I felt kinda let down after watching the actual ep and realized that I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't known what would happen. IMO, I think the previews pretty much gave it away regardless.

I guess I prefer to be surprised, even if avoiding temptation is tough. This is just about the only thread I read because there are so few spoilers here, and the hussies who post are always kind enough to include spoiler tags.

Going back to pondering naked Daniel.......

Comment

Working...
                                X