Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zahra
    ewwww...paint? people still use that (sorry, I've been a paintshop pro gal for the past 3 years! ;^^)

I'm sorry dearie! hope it cooperates better for ya in the future
    I tried to do a resize in Paint yesterday to see if I could help Erin figure it out. How awful is that program for resizing? Totally unintuitive...I gave up.

Blingy, who loves her M$ Digital Image Pro 10

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      YOU may call it work. I call it indentured servitude. Where the heck is KG to help with these ELISA tests...?
      um, hiding? I've heard about those ELISA's you know, nothing but trouble

Actually, I've absconded from my lab and am sitting at home enjoying the sunshine and the 66F degree weather as I edit my 200 page thesis.... I'm up to page 100 and something. It's funny when you read over stuff and think "gosh, that doesn't suck half as much as I thought it did" (it's still not pretty, but it's not a steaming pile of dung either).

STILL no word or feedback of any kind from my boss. At this point it's so ridiculous it's actually funny. I think I need to drool over a good pic of Danny to soothe me.... *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        I think I need to drool over a good pic of Danny to soothe me.... *drools*
        Only 'think'? I know I needs my Daily Daniel Drool-worthies!

Here's a double for you. More is better, and all that...

Comment

And since I'm having one of those pervvy days...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            And since I'm having one of those pervvy days...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/se6.jpg
            YUMMY!!!
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Campers!

Just taking a quick break from work to stop in and say hello. Whew! Had LOTS of pages to catch up on again. I wanted to add my (belated) congrats to Kerri on her new job, welcome to a couple of new thunkers, a birthday wish (also belated ) to Blingy, and a get well wish to Jilly! Hmm... hope I didn't I forget anyone.

DJF, I appreciate your "59 days" countdown - I'm excited too!

Okay, I'd better get back to work. Hope you all have a lovely day! It's sunny and cold here, which is not a bad combination!

Blessings!
              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Did someone say pervvy? I'm campaigning to make this pic a daily post.

Comment

Thanks Jen, and everybody else who's said "Welcome Home" and "Get Well Soon." I feel MUCH better today, but still not 100%, though this always helps:

Gosh I missed you guys...
                  Last edited by Jillybiehn; 15 February 2005, 10:25 AM. Reason: Stupid emoticons...

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                    Good morning, Campers!

Just taking a quick break from work to stop in and say hello. Whew! Had LOTS of pages to catch up on again. I wanted to add my (belated) congrats to Kerri on her new job, welcome to a couple of new thunkers, a birthday wish (also belated ) to Blingy, and a get well wish to Jilly! Hmm... hope I didn't I forget anyone.

DJF, I appreciate your "59 days" countdown - I'm excited too!

Okay, I'd better get back to work. Hope you all have a lovely day! It's sunny and cold here, which is not a bad combination!

Blessings!
                    I have to ditto what Jen said. I know I've missed a few "congrats", "get wells" and "welcomes". Dang it I wish RL wouldn't get in the way of thunking, then I could be timely on some of these things.

ETA: and as far as the "59 days" and depending on which day MS will be there, I'll end up being a puddle of incoherent drool. (It will be the best b-day present in a lonnnnngggg time. )

sigpic

Comment

PLEASE feel free to post as often as you want!
                      I love Jack's expression ("I won't sneak a peek, I won't sneak a peek"), he is obviously made of sterner stuff than we hussies.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/image702.jpg
                        Hey we can even use different holiday symbols to decorate him with (like I did with blings birthday present)....*off to look for clovers for the upcoming St. Patty's Day*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Hey we can even use different holiday symbols to decorate him with (like I did with blings birthday present)....*off to look for clovers for the upcoming St. Patty's Day*
                          Ooh, or hows about a big button that sez "Kiss Me, I'm Irish!" ?

Comment

Ooh, or hows about a big button that sez "Kiss Me, I'm Irish!" ?
                            ROLFMAO! But let's make it a little button...

Comment

Did someone say this one needed re-sizing?

Comment

Oh yes...59 more days...droolfest in Vancouver...I think I shall dress in a bandana to honor our fair Bandaniel...that way you'all will know who I am too...the weirdo in the army issue bandana.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X