X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    *recovers from laughter in time to seak in and steal pic...*
    Hee hee hee....*giggle, snort*
    Glad to be here for you. Ang, you should re-register with the user name GiggleSnort.

For my poor sick Jilly, who must recover and be with me when I make 1800 or it won't be the same...

Comment

Will try to keep my giggle-snorting to a minimum...
      Yes, I do hope Jilly recovers soon. At least in time to wear her out
      during her visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
        "What?? No one in my thunk thread??"

hmmm .... *Sunkissed grins mischieviously at thoughts of wat she could do...*
        HAPPY TUESDAY GANG!
        what a loverly pic of the man in jeans and short sleeve shirt!
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          HAPPY TUESDAY GANG!
          what a loverly pic of the man in jeans and short sleeve shirt!
          I love how he's got the sleeves rolled up a little...

Freshly capped from The Other Side...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Oh those eyes...........*THUNK*......... huh, what?? Oh ya!! THOSE EYES!!!!!!
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

nice of him to roll his sleeves up to show them muscles isn't it

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Glad to be here for you. Ang, you should re-register with the user name GiggleSnort.

For my poor sick Jilly, who must recover and be with me when I make 1800 or it won't be the same...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/tos2.jpg
                *drags herself in* I'm here, I'm here...bad things all around for me this week. Got home to landlord saying the dog HAS to go by the end of the week, am sick, going to start seriously house hunting tomorrow, and to cap it all off I think I have a UTI. *sighs* I think the thunk thread is the only thing getting me through. *copies and pastes last paragraph to go use in the sulky thread too*
                I'll be here for 1800. I'll be checking in periodically at work. (Now that there's actually work to DO... )
                And Ang's official nickname is now GiggleSnort. So have I decreed, and it shall be known throughout the pond.
                Or something.
                Is it time to go home yet?

Hope you had a good b-day, Blingy. What did Mr. Bling get ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  I think I can pop in occasionally

But Daniel thinks you have had enough chocolate
                  This is a great pic -- does anyone know which ep it is from?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    *drags herself in* I'm here, I'm here...bad things all around for me this week. Got home to landlord saying the dog HAS to go by the end of the week, am sick, going to start seriously house hunting tomorrow, and to cap it all off I think I have a UTI. *sighs* I think the thunk thread is the only thing getting me through. *copies and pastes last paragraph to go use in the sulky thread too*
                    I'll be here for 1800. I'll be checking in periodically at work. (Now that there's actually work to DO... )
                    And Ang's official nickname is now GiggleSnort. So have I decreed, and it shall be known throughout the pond.
                    Or something.
                    Is it time to go home yet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/trib5.jpg

Hope you had a good b-day, Blingy. What did Mr. Bling get ya?
                    (((((((Jilly )))))))

It would be karmic-ly unsound to recite my good fortune in the wake of your woes, so here's a new thunk to distract you today instead. Allow me to point out the shadow-y collarbone thing going on and how the back of his neck leading down to his shoulder is ever so slightly exposed as the collar of his shirt stands away from his body...

Comment

(((((((Jilly )))))))

It would be karmic-ly unsound to recite my good fortune in the wake of your woes, so here's a new thunk to distract you today instead. Allow me to point out the shadow-y collarbone thing going on and how the back of his neck leading down to his shoulder is ever so slightly exposed as the collar of his shirt stands away from his body...

Mmm. That's very nice. Can I get two of those to go?

As for bad karma...I ASKED, didn't I? PM me then.

Comment

I live to serve!

The bruising was minimal Klig! What there was I was able to (mostly) cover with cosmetics. I must have been successful because nobody asked what the heck happened to me...Now if the swelling would just go away. My sweet little button nose looks like a blob (disected by a nasty cut ).
                        Aw, poor bling thing. xxx frostfox kisses it better.

On a brighter note, I had my stitches out today, the simple luxury of washing my hands properly for the first time in nearly a fortnight!!!

Have to go back next Tuesday for physio but I'm cleared for work on Monday (rats!). Took Max for a walk to celebrate (Max is the cat's name now, I decided, even though he put me in hospital, I really couldn't call him little ******* or ellbee forever) and he's busy killing a cat toy in the middle of the floor at the moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are we all of us actually working today? Great news about your hand Foxie! Maybe you can get Max to put some of his energy toward mousing or something equally productive?

New cappage from Scorched Earth...The inside of the Gadmeer ship was beautiful, and a lovely backdrop for a silhouette for Daniel's lovely legs...Mm.

Comment

Are we all of us actually working today? Great news about your hand Foxie! Maybe you can get Max to put some of his energy toward mousing or something equally productive?

New cappage from Scorched Earth...The inside of the Gadmeer ship was beautiful, and a lovely backdrop for a silhouette for Daniel's lovely legs...Mm.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/se5.jpg
                            Techincally, I'm not working. I called in sick today....(just very tired today) But I still logged on to get a couple things done I didn't get finished yesterday, because I hung out here too much.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

omg...those eyes are gorgeous! nice capp!!!

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Okay I still can't get paint to size for me correctly...
                              ewwww...paint? people still use that (sorry, I've been a paintshop pro gal for the past 3 years! ;^^)

I'm sorry dearie! hope it cooperates better for ya in the future

Comment

http://members.cox.net/xgode/se5.jpg
                                YOU may call it work. I call it indentured servitude. Where the heck is KG to help with these ELISA tests...?

Comment

Working...
                                X