Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Ha! You can't believe Kliggins or her spies, I mean, lies... Lies!! Crap! I really have to choose my wording more carefully...

*Wanders off to abuse, er, I mean, amuse the Jack clone*

Oh, and re the pot/kettle thing... We had this discussion in another thread and no one wanted to be called "pot" so we changed it to skillet and kettle...

Later, skillet!
    Sheesh. I must be living wrong. I get accused of deceptiveness, clone abuse, having spies, lying AND being chipper. Why dontcha throw in working for the NID while you are at it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Sheesh. I must be living wrong. I get accused of deceptiveness, clone abuse, having spies, lying AND being chipper. Why dontcha throw in working for the NID while you are at it.

Hey, I know you have spies cause I've seen the pics you've managed to get a hold of! Hey, wait, working for the NID! Now it makes sense! How else could you have such an extensive spy network!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        That the TLC I need!

Mostly okay. Threw an accidental check using my face. Nose got crunched. Waiting for the black eyes now... I'm sympathizing with poor Whumped!Daniel.

Bling! You must be careful. Your face is not for checking and noses are not meant to be crunched. I also hear the racoon look is so not in.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I know you have spies cause I've seen the pics you've managed to get a hold of! Hey, wait, working for the NID! Now it makes sense! How else could you have such an extensive spy network!!
          I never said I worked for the NID. Just your imagination working overtime.
          sigpic

Comment

That the TLC I need!

Mostly okay. Threw an accidental check using my face. Nose got crunched. Waiting for the black eyes now... I'm sympathizing with poor Whumped!Daniel.

Poor Bling!! I have had the nose crunch black eyes before! But one of my dogs did it... 75 lb dog ran across my face shortly after my 10 lb cat ran across my chest! My poor Tasha didn't mean to but her big footed paw hit me dead on in the nose! That's what I got for trying to sleep late!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLING

Oops forgot. Thanks to Jennifer Renner
              Last edited by Kliggins; 13 February 2005, 09:15 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Blingy!!

Hope your day is filled with whumped Danny's (or however you like them ).

Comment

Poor Bling!! I have had the nose crunch black eyes before! But one of my dogs did it... 75 lb dog ran across my face shortly after my 10 lb cat ran across my chest! My poor Tasha didn't mean to but her big footed paw hit me dead on in the nose! That's what I got for trying to sleep late!
                  Ouch!

Klig were you just waiting for the clock to turn over midnight? Thanks very much for the birthday wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    Blingy!!

Hope your day is filled with whumped Danny's (or however you like them ).
                    Can I have one of each? *has just given herself a new collage idea *

Comment

Ouch!

Klig were you just waiting for the clock to turn over midnight? Thanks very much for the birthday wishes!
                      Not exactly and KG seems to have had the same idea.

Obviously thanks to Jennifer Renner
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Not exactly and KG seems to have had the same idea.

Obviously thanks to Jennifer Renner
                        Well many thanks to you both. I think I oughta take my abused nose to bed. G'Night y'all!

Comment

Good Morning Y'all! Coffee's ready! Or tea or chai or orange juice or whatever ...

Comment

Happy Birthday Bling!

Ok, so I'm not the most skilled at drawing on the computer, but it's the thought that counts right?
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                              Happy Birthday Bling!

Ok, so I'm not the most skilled at drawing on the computer, but it's the thought that counts right?
                              LOL! Buggy that's so cute!

Comment

LOL! Buggy that's so cute!
                                Thank you! One many different headgears of Daniel Jackson...
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X