No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey DJF! Good to see you back, and not to mention armed with a new batch of clones!

Is there a limit on the amount we can take? Do I have to trade my old one in to get another?
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

mmm more clones are good
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
        Lol! yeah...

Yes, that generally is the reaction of those around me.

Clones? Excellent!!

And to only further aid you in thinking I am a raving lunatic-loser. On Livejournal they have silly little Meme things you put in your LJ for people to answer or see or do and my friend just posted this one (and it reminded me of your tied clones haha) And for the record, I didn't write this. I am not that cracked.

If there is someone on your friends list you would like to take, strip naked, tie them to a bed post, lick them until they scream, then screw them until both of you are senseless and unable to screw anymore, then wait about five minutes and do it all over again, then post this exact sentence in YOUR journal.

fin.
        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
          ANYWAYS!! What is a good Daniel/MS media site? I keep running across dead sites and I'm getting very discouraged.
          Hmm .. heres some music vids http://www.squidge.org/sgccanadians/sg-vids.html

As for pics this is a really cool one ... http://michaelshanks.dazzlingstarz.com/
          Hope this helps

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Awwww... Danny's got a boo boo... Poor baby! Kliggins probably did it... She's deceptive that way... Come here and I'll make it all better!
            Excuse me! I do not belive I am the one with a rep for abusing clones! I am sure it was Meimei.

I would never give Daniel a boo boo; at least not that you could see
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
              Yes, that generally is the reaction of those around me.

Clones? Excellent!!

And to only further aid you in thinking I am a raving lunatic-loser.
              Hey! Don't worry! My reaction wasn't meant to be a "smile, nod and hope they leave soon" one! Don't be all down on yourself!

I'm nuts too! And I get that "nod" stuff quite often...
              Last edited by Buggy542; 13 February 2005, 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                Hey! Don't worry! My reaction wasn't meant to be a "smile, nod and hope they leave soon" one! Don't be all down on yourself!

I'm nuts too! And I get that "nod" stuff quite often...
                haha! Don't worry either! I was joking, I have a very off beat sense of humor. You should see my newest lj entry in which I go on about jaffa jokes and monkey dances...

And I must admit, that picture now owns my soul!

Sunkissed_stargate_traveller Thank you!! I will check that! I'm looking for stuff for a music vid anything helps!!!!!
                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

bluebucmello aka Allison

Glad you came to play *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/3x16u2.jpg
                    J: "Now, that Kliggins, on the other hand...
                    D: "Definetly chipper."
                    J: "Youbetcha. She's got spunk. Which reminds me...you still owe me five bucks."

J: Chipper; hahaha, her family is laughing hysterically now.
                    D: How about two out of three
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Excuse me! I do not belive I am the one with a rep for abusing clones! I am sure it was Meimei.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/dj31sr.jpg

I would never give Daniel a boo boo; at least not that you could see
                      meimei was laying a red herring. Kliggins is innocent of clone abuse. I'm onto meimei's ways...Of course she'll come and point at my sig and say something about pots and kettles.

Kliggie I had a mother of a collision in our unicycle polo game today. Post that pic of Daniel giving first aid. I need it!

For all our new Bandana Thunkers!

Comment

J: " 'Chipper Schmipper'?"
                        D: " 'Ya Youbetcha'??"
                        J: "That's Ya Youbetcha, Sir..."
                        D: "*sigh* Why do I even bother...?"

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          meimei was laying a red herring. Kliggins is innocent of clone abuse. I'm onto meimei's ways...Of course she'll come and point at my sig and say something about pots and kettles.

Kliggie I had a mother of a collision in our unicycle polo game today. Post that pic of Daniel giving first aid. I need it!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/bandanas.jpg
                          Ha! You can't believe Kliggins or her spies, I mean, lies... Lies!! Crap! I really have to choose my wording more carefully...

*Wanders off to abuse, er, I mean, amuse the Jack clone*

Oh, and re the pot/kettle thing... We had this discussion in another thread and no one wanted to be called "pot" so we changed it to skillet and kettle...

Later, skillet!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/tgode/bandanas.jpg
                            Poor Bling. Here is Daniel to soothe those injuries.

Are you okay?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dd%20C/jd7.jpg

J: " 'Chipper Schmipper'?"
                              D: " 'Ya Youbetcha'??"
                              J: "That's Ya Youbetcha, Sir..."
                              D: "*sigh* Why do I even bother...?"

J: Daniel, you bother because you are you
                              D: Yes Jack
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Poor Bling. Here is Daniel to soothe those injuries.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj68.jpg

Are you okay?
                                That the TLC I need!

Mostly okay. Threw an accidental check using my face. Nose got crunched. Waiting for the black eyes now... I'm sympathizing with poor Whumped!Daniel.

Comment

Working...
                                X