No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And welcome back, o-jen, hope you're feeling better.
    Great siggy Zahra!
    Again, good luck w/ job thing Kerri!
    And...*looks around* Well, if I'm forgetting anyone, I'm sorry!
    (not enough coffee yet...)

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      *waves* 'Mornin' all...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...failsafe26.jpg

Okay, yeah. Now that's better.
      Good Morning *said in a chipper voice*

Yes, definitely
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Apparently

I had no idea
        LOL! I was shocked that I would get the same one!! I mean, me, the picture of sweetness and light, the innocent, pure minded... *choke* *guffaw* *snort*

Well, hell, I can try!!

Comment

*unconvincingly tries chipper voice, fails miserably, clears throat* Um...yeah, *shrugs*

J: "Were you convinced?"
          D: "Not really, no..."
          J: "Me either. Must not be a morning person..."
          Last edited by wirthless; 13 February 2005, 05:25 AM. Reason: incomplete post...

Comment

*unconvincingly tries chipper voice, fails miserably, clears throat* Um...yeah, *shrugs*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0C/3x07ds6.jpg
            J: "Were you convinced?"
            D: "Not really, no..."
            J: "Me either. Must not be a morning person..."
            ROFL!!!!!

D: Thats funny; she looks like a morning person
            J: Maybe she needs coffee first
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              LOL! I was shocked that I would get the same one!! I mean, me, the picture of sweetness and light, the innocent, pure minded... *choke* *guffaw* *snort*

Well, hell, I can try!!
              Picture of sweetness and light, the innocent, pure .....

Er, I mean, yes, of course.
              sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!!!!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/jd65th.jpg

D: Thats funny; she looks like a morning person
                J: Maybe she needs coffee first

D: "Pssst..." *whispers* "I don't think there's enough coffee for that..."
                J: "What, here?"
                D: "ANYWHERE..."

Comment

mm coffee....

anyway..as i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted by work, and computer crashes and fluff from saturn taking over West london and blocking all transmissions (one of those isn't true..that's righr..since when i have let work interrupt a good thunk?)

threads...

Spoiler:

daniel appeared naked in jack's office! we didn't see it, we just saw jack walk into his office and find naked daniel in there (a moment for all you slashers). then jack looked for something to cover him up..glanced at the american flag (nice refernce to amanda's femme fatale picture) then ripped down the SGC flag and handed it to daniel, then daniel came into the briefing room, wearing only the flag wrapped round his bottom half..nice, bare, muscular chest bare for us all to see. sam was embarressed, teal'c sort of frowned, bra-tac grinned, and obviously appreciated the entire thing! (bra'tac?). jack seemed very interested in the flag pole(flag pole? jack, have you heard of freud?) although daniel did catch him looking at daniel's behind...(i presume it was covered up and jack's eyes just happened to rest there..), then daniel seemed very interested in the wall..

his next appearance, in tight faded ripped jeans and camoflage jacket just didn't quite live up to it...

that was a fun moment
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    mm coffee....

anyway..as i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted by work, and computer crashes and fluff from saturn taking over West london and blocking all transmissions (one of those isn't true..that's righr..since when i have let work interrupt a good thunk?)

threads...

Spoiler:

daniel appeared naked in jack's office! we didn't see it, we just saw jack walk into his office and find naked daniel in there (a moment for all you slashers). then jack looked for something to cover him up..glanced at the american flag (nice refernce to amanda's femme fatale picture) then ripped down the SGC flag and handed it to daniel, then daniel came into the briefing room, wearing only the flag wrapped round his bottom half..nice, bare, muscular chest bare for us all to see. sam was embarressed, teal'c sort of frowned, bra-tac grinned, and obviously appreciated the entire thing! (bra'tac?). jack seemed very interested in the flag pole(flag pole? jack, have you heard of freud?) although daniel did catch him looking at daniel's behind...(i presume it was covered up and jack's eyes just happened to rest there..), then daniel seemed very interested in the wall..

his next appearance, in tight faded ripped jeans and camoflage jacket just didn't quite live up to it...

that was a fun moment
                    Oh, yes!

Spoiler:
                    That was quite nice. And the innuendo was just lovely, too. Notice how Jack had to make a little "adjustment" to his shirt? *snicker* But this was a great ep! Loved the shirt Daniel had on in the diner, too.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/3x16u1.jpg

D: "Pssst..." *whispers* "I don't think there's enough coffee for that..."
                      J: "What, here?"
                      D: "ANYWHERE..."

Okay Daniel, that is good enough for me, there is not enough coffee anywhere to make Wirthless a chipper morning person.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...c/jd59warr.jpg

Okay Daniel, that is good enough for me, there is not enough coffee anywhere to make Wirthless a chipper morning person.

J: "Now, that Kliggins, on the other hand...
                        D: "Definetly chipper."
                        J: "Youbetcha. She's got spunk. Which reminds me...you still owe me five bucks."

Comment

thanks for all the comments on my sig!

now I'm off to go work on my history term paper >_<

too bad its US history (more specifically, mine's on Immigration) or else Danny-boy could help me out... 'course, I haven't studied ancient history & mythology since 9th grade....(my term paper that year was on Greek Goddesses!)

anyway, I've got loads of work to do see you all later

Comment

Zahra thats a nice banner
                            sigpic

Comment

how about another..

KISS THE SCREEN MOMENT!!!!!!

]
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

mmmmmm, kiss him better.
                                Form an orderly queue.

MS acted scared remarkably well, I'm always impressed when he's prepared to forgoe the pretty boy stuff and get down and dirty with his acting (when he cries and his face goes red and puffy, like you do when you are upset). Daniel has seen a lot, done a lot, been captured by experts but he's alone (with Bill) and scared and hurt and it shows.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X