Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key word: cute

edit: actually, while I had to "cheat" my results a bit to get it, I really think this is more accurate:

It's not so much a general sweater fetish...just a Daniel-in-that-sweater fetish....

Comment

Ah well...no surprise there...although with only one different answer, of course it's Danny whumping time again! I can never decide....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I got archaeologist Daniel, which, with a side order of whump, is pretty much what I want.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          I got archaeologist Daniel, which, with a side order of whump, is pretty much what I want.
          Hey, like me! I should've known...

~CELLO!~

Comment

Hey, like me! I should've known..
            Yeah, we do seem to have the same (excellent) tastes, Iskandra, it's a shame there's the North Sea between us!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we do seem to have the same (excellent) tastes, Iskandra, it's a shame there's the North Sea between us!
              Well, I'm in the Uk rather often...and Cheshire isn't exactly the end of the world

Congrats on our tastes then!

~CELLO!~

Comment

guessy what....I made a sig! lol *ish proud*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  LOL! This is quite alarming! I think that there's a trend here... Evidently I like my Daniel pretty much the same way I like my Jack!!

I got WHUMPED, ANGSTY DANNY, too. I like Archaeologist Daniel, but what does it say about me that cute&smart comes in second to beaten&tortured??

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                    I got WHUMPED, ANGSTY DANNY, too. I like Archaeologist Daniel, but what does it say about me that cute&smart comes in second to beaten&tortured??
                    Oh, but it's so much fun helping him to 'recover'! LOL! Something about a man in need of some serious TLC!!

Comment

Oh, but it's so much fun helping him to 'recover'! LOL! Something about a man in need of some serious TLC!!
                      And a sponge bath.

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                        And a sponge bath.
                        Well, yes, and then there's that! With a itty bitty sponge... Just to make sure you get all the nooks and crannies...

Comment

Well, yes, and then there's that! With a itty bitty sponge... Just to make sure you get all the nooks and crannies...
                          Ah, you need one of my painting sponges - for doing stipple effects in backgrounds - it's a real sponge but only two inches long, why, it would take hours to do a thorough job... and we'd have to do a thorough job wouldn't we?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, you need one of my painting sponges - for doing stipple effects in backgrounds - it's a real sponge but only two inches long, why, it would take hours to do a thorough job... and we'd have to do a thorough job wouldn't we?
                            And if the sponge wore out, you could always use your ton.....er, this is a PG board, isn't it? Oops. Never mind.

Comment

Remember, give your whumped clone a bed bath every day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zahra
                                guessy what....I made a sig! lol *ish proud*
                                Very nice! I'm impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X