No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just recieved the Stargate SG-1 Board Game in the mail...I bought it off ebay.

Who wants to play with me? *raises hand* I wanna be the Asgaard....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Daniel's checking up on his Hussies again...and not sure what he think of whole RHPS idea...

"Creative Plot Antagonist in Heels...?"

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Rocky gets to wander about in a gold lame pouch for the whole thing, but it's hardly challenging.
        Frank is sexy beyond words... The idea of MS in that outfit makes my brain melt.
        RHPS is my second favourite film (The Wicker Man being the favourite - which, of course, has Christopher Lee in drag, but is a whole different kettle of fish).

Oh, look! Eddieeeeeeeeeee! I saw Meat Loaf in this before I knew that Bat out of Hell would be my favourite album ever.
        I had a deprived childhood-I never saw RHPS. I guess I could rent it, but my hubby tells me that I'll be missing out on the 'interactive' experience you get at the movie theater.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
          I had a deprived childhood-I never saw RHPS. I guess I could rent it, but my hubby tells me that I'll be missing out on the 'interactive' experience you get at the movie theater.
          Yeah, the theater IS better, but the movie is still really fun. (Was going to road trip to it once, but the gods were against me that particular night, and decided to bestow me with an equine emergency instead...) You can usually catch it on TV around Halloween...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            Yeah, the theater IS better, but the movie is still really fun. (Was going to road trip to it once, but the gods were against me that particular night, and decided to bestow me with an equine emergency instead...) You can usually catch it on TV around Halloween...
            Definitely watch the movie! I was out of college before I ever saw it -not- in the Tivoli Theatre in St Louis (where I attended high school). With the crowd in the theatre is great, but seeing on video without distraction gives the opportunity to completely appreciate Time Curry's BRILLIANT performance.

But since this is the Daniel thread, I suppose I need to come up with a Daniel pic, even though I'll still be visualizing MS as Frank...

Because Jilly's gone an I miss her...

Comment

Poor Bling, we need to keep you amused.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Poor Bling, we need to keep you amused.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/djlc128.jpg
                You posted a bandana for me! You love me!

Daniel in a suit for you! (Loved tonight's ep!)

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  You posted a bandana for me! You love me!

Daniel in a suit for you! (Loved tonight's ep!)

http://members.cox.net/sgode/48H7.jpg
                  Mmmmmm. Daniel in a suit *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Not really sure what's more astounding:
                    The fact that blingy needs entertaining, or that Kliggy posted a boonie pic...

... ...

Comment

Not really sure what's more astounding:
                      The fact that blingy needs entertaining, or that Kliggy posted a boonie pic...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/102.jpg
                      ... ...
                      LOL! I have a few in case of an emergency.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

And now a boonie?? Who are you and what have you done with Kliggins?

Comment

Sorry, I don't have any pics resembling RHPS to amuse you bling...
                          you'll need your imagination for that
                          but we could try juggling...

Comment

Spoiler kinda...cause I don't know what time zone some people are in......

Anybody notice the nice bum shot when Daniel was climbing into the back of the russian truck??? I certainly did.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              And now a boonie?? Who are you and what have you done with Kliggins?

I will never tell...so...nyeah!

Comment

Sorry, I don't have any pics resembling RHPS to amuse you bling...
                                you'll need your imagination for that
                                but we could try juggling...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/atvd20.jpg
                                Thanks to you and Foxie, I have the vision of MS as Frank-n-Furter in my cerebral entertainment center for the forseeable future!

And as for juggling, no disrespect at all to dear Michael, but I live with a juggler who can juggle seven balls or five clubs and hold his own at nine club passing...

Hey lookie! Another boonie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X