Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    I'll do you a blingy special, 1/2 chardonnay, 1/4 sprite, 1/8 pineapple juice, 1/8 mango juice and a splash of peach schnapps, over crushed ice. My regular Friday night libation.
    Oh my!

I like the scene in the mess where Jack rips the point of origin off Daniel's uniform and they do the "At. That. That is at? You can stop...that."
    Me too. That is so funny.

Kliggins!! Daniel found an ancient text that supports your point of view!
    OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!! You are way too clever. You should be rewarded with some sort of headgear for that.

sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!! Wonderful awesome...stealing it and saving it in my personal fun file...

Thanks for the drink, I shall chug it and then pass out in my bed...oh wait I don't need a drink to do that...karate does that for me.

Oh wait, I did go to karate tonight, that definitely warrants a drink

Night all...see you in the morning for the coffee double thunk!

Oh yeah and tomorrow is Sci Fi Friday! New Stargate YEAH!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        LOL!!!! Wonderful awesome...stealing it and saving it in my personal fun file...

Thanks for the drink, I shall chug it and then pass out in my bed...oh wait I don't need a drink to do that...karate does that for me.

Oh wait, I did go to karate tonight, that definitely warrants a drink

Night all...see you in the morning for the coffee double thunk!

Oh yeah and tomorrow is Sci Fi Friday! New Stargate YEAH!
        G'night ea! Good thing you grabbed that piccie quick, my ISP webspace just fritzed. Be sure to credit Wirthless for the wit, I just did the the screencap

Comment

I stole it too Erin. That was just too funny.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I stole it too Erin. That was just too funny.
            Like I said, credit Ang. I knew when I did the screencap that there was serious potential in that pic, and that she would do it justice. We have three versions...but the others will show themselves when the time is right.

Comment

Like I said, credit Ang. I knew when I did the screencap that there was serious potential in that pic, and that she would do it justice. We have three versions...but the others will show themselves when the time is right.
              Great collaberation! Bling, isn't it time you were going to sleep?

Daniel is already there dreaming of you
              sigpic

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/dj0chi.jpg

It kills me to have to agree with you, but *chokes* yes...I suppose it is. And besides, if I can't access my webspace for pictures I'm going to have a hard time staying on topic. So Good night!

Sorry to everybody with sig pics living on my space. I dunno what's going on. I still have internet service, but the cable ISP-provided webspace is down. I'll give it till the morning and then see what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  Switch! Double thunk?! Triple thunk here dear! (Okay, so Jake isn't in the leather but... hot daymn - my three favourite guys ) I would give you rep for this but... rassafrassingkeelhaulin' board won't let me

May I 'borrow' these images at some point? After all, quality like that needs regular airing! Bless you kiddo!

And yes, I learned to cuss watching Looney Tunes as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                    Oh, Switch, I love that scene!
                    Such friendship. As a glasses wearer, I'd only trust my bestest of best friends to push them up my face and Daniel doesn't flinch at all.
                    I love caring team moments between any of the four principles but between Daniel and Jack, I just melt.
                    sigpic

Comment

love this eps. for all its shallowness
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

It's Friday!!!! Don't we get to see Daniel in a suit tonite? But if by some terrible error, I am wrong, please don't evict me from the pond. I just remember seeing some of the previews for it. Or my mind and my little fantasy world are getting mixed up. Again.
                        HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Bling, I have a pic for you..... (and Kligs too) since you were talking about it last night. Too bad I wasn't here, or I would have posted it then.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

You're too kind, blingy...
                            And thanks to all for your double/multi-thunks.
                            As always, they go great w/ coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                              It's Friday!!!! Don't we get to see Daniel in a suit tonite? But if by some terrible error, I am wrong, please don't evict me from the pond. I just remember seeing some of the previews for it. Or my mind and my little fantasy world are getting mixed up. Again.
                              HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

*sigh* I don't get to see Daniel tonight at all! My school play goes up tonight, so I'll be on stage while all you guys are swooning over teh sexahy boy over there. then, I can't even watch a DVD afterwards, 'cause it will probably be past 10 when we get back, and I've got another show tomorrow so I need my sleep >_< *pouts* I want to see mah Daniel!!!

er..um...and as a disclaimer I use the term "my Daniel" very loosely!!!!

Comment

*smile* I just had to post something...being as that's my favorite Daniel scene ever! For the sheer comedy aspect and for a side of the Daniel character that we never get to see.

And who said it had to be a holiday to get drunk? Wanna pass over that duck box? I could use a sip or two...is it pineapple flavored? That would just be appropriate here at the hussy pond.

Which ep is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X