Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    for those who had a question about 'the flag' in 'threads' i posted an attachment if you wish to look

OMG! Thanks, Sue, for the great, I mean GREAT, pic (and the concussion I now have from falling out of my chair and hitting my head on the frelling CPU that my hubby left in the middle of the floor.) I told myself I wouldn't peek, but I couldn't resist. I have no willpower when it comes to things like that.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Zahra
      thanks

um....I have a little something I want to get out of the way before I'm here too long....*ducks and covers* um...seeing as this is a Daniel-fan thread....anyone here Daniel/Sam shippers? or am I alone there....? not that I want to see him with anyone, that is....but I really think those two would make a cute couple

umm....if you don't agree with my thoughts...well, just forget I said anything, and look at this!!!

http://www.calleaveda.com/sg/sd/capt...n/fallen17.jpg
      I don't know of any Daniel/Sam shippers, but I woudn't think there would be a problem. I think the main thing is that you admire Daniel/Michael in any way, shape or form. We seem to be a pretty relaxed group here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zahra
        thanks

um....I have a little something I want to get out of the way before I'm here too long....*ducks and covers* um...seeing as this is a Daniel-fan thread....anyone here Daniel/Sam shippers? or am I alone there....? not that I want to see him with anyone, that is....but I really think those two would make a cute couple

umm....if you don't agree with my thoughts...well, just forget I said anything, and look at this!!!

http://www.calleaveda.com/sg/sd/capt...n/fallen17.jpg

Welcome Zahra! I'm a Daniel/Thor Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/ggode/8x08c1.jpg
          Well, you have been keeping that a secret!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Well, you have been keeping that a secret!
            No! I've been at the box of wine with a duck on the front! Join me!

edited to add smilies! Lots of smilies!

Comment

http://members.cox.net/xgode/LC22.jpg

Jack, I think Bling is enjoying Mardi Gras very much.

I should certainly hope so Daniel; you go girl!
              sigpic

Comment

http://members.cox.net/ggode/8x08c1.jpg
                LOL .... is it just me or does Thor look like he's winking ..... u can only wonder wats going on under that table .....

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Jack, I think Bling is enjoying Mardi Gras very much.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/jd58ene.jpg

I should certainly hope so Daniel; you go girl!
                  Mardi Gras is over, silly!

Comment

Mardi Gras is over, silly!

How should I know? I don't live there, and you know I can't drink now, I am at work.
                    sigpic

Comment

How should I know? I don't live there, and you know I can't drink now, I am at work.
                      Well, I'll have to intoxicate you with pictures of Daniel then...

Uh-oh, my bad! For you boonie is an emetic, not an intoxicant...

Comment

Well, I'll have to intoxicate you with pictures of Daniel then...

Uh-oh, my bad! For you boonie is an emetic, not an intoxicant...
                        Running to the bathroom now Now I really need a drink
                        sigpic

Comment

Running to the bathroom now Now I really need a drink
                          Okay, trying again!

How 'bout a Jack-n-Daniel?

Mei mei would like this one. She been anemic lately or something?

Comment

Okay, trying again!

How 'bout a Jack-n-Daniel?

http://members.cox.net/xgode/redsky12.jpg

Mei mei would like this one. She been anemic lately or something?
                            Much better. Recovering nicely now. Yes, she has been a little "thirsty" lately.
                            sigpic

Comment

*smile* I just had to post something...being as that's my favorite Daniel scene ever! For the sheer comedy aspect and for a side of the Daniel character that we never get to see.

And who said it had to be a holiday to get drunk? Wanna pass over that duck box? I could use a sip or two...is it pineapple flavored? That would just be appropriate here at the hussy pond.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                                *smile* I just had to post something...being as that's my favorite Daniel scene ever! For the sheer comedy aspect and for a side of the Daniel character that we never get to see.

And who said it had to be a holiday to get drunk? Wanna pass over that duck box? I could use a sip or two...is it pineapple flavored? That would just be appropriate here at the hussy pond.
                                I'll do you a blingy special, 1/2 chardonnay, 1/4 sprite, 1/8 pineapple juice, 1/8 mango juice and a splash of peach schnapps, over crushed ice. My regular Friday night libation.

I like the scene in the mess where Jack rips the point of origin off Daniel's uniform and they do the "At. That. That is at? You can stop...that."

Kliggins!! Daniel found an ancient text that supports your point of view!

Comment

Working...
                                X