No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, thank you -- something to look forward to. Now can you do a hidden pic of this? Like the "highlight for spoilers"? Because I may not be able to last that long knowing there's pics of him half naked!

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
      Ah, thank you -- something to look forward to. Now can you do a hidden pic of this? Like the "highlight for spoilers"? Because I may not be able to last that long knowing there's pics of him half naked!
      You and everyone else on this thread.

I guess this will have to do until we get to see the flag pic.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Indeed, Kerri - let me add my good wishes to the others for your interview tomorrow. I hope it works out the way you want it to.

Blessings!
        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          I'll start vibe-ing you now!!

Coffee Break!

That pic rocks! *wondering if running w/ coffee is as potentially hazardous as runningw/ scissors...*

Comment

A friend of mine emailed some caps from Full Alert. Woo hoo! No spoilers, just Daniel in the suit, which works for me. Oh, and he does have his sleeve rolled up in one pic. It's the whole thing. The suit jacket off, the tie loosened and the sleeve rolled up. *squees*

I don't think i can make it 'til Friday. I'm definitely going to need a drool bucket.

This is about as exciting as Blindfolded Daniel. Well, almost.

Comment

Good luck Kerri!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                [font=Georgia][color=navy]And I got a second interview!! This is with the company that I really want to wrok for so I am very excited. Send good vibes my way on Thursday morning, please!

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3A%3B93523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A75%3E3%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32327%3A698%3A% 3A93nu0mrj

Just cos. :-)

Oh, and I love Season 5 Daniel, too. Hehe.

Kerri
                Congratulations Kerri. Will keep positive thoughts for good results Thursday.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  I saw some caps from Threads last night. Humina, humina, humina, THUNK! OMG. Too much for words. Just Wow! Plus I downloaded Reckoning 1 & 2 last night so I will be viewing those eps soon. Yay! :-)

And I got a second interview!! This is with the company that I really want to wrok for so I am very excited. Send good vibes my way on Thursday morning, please!

Just cos. :-)

Oh, and I love Season 5 Daniel, too. Hehe.

Kerri

Sending good luck to you, Kerri!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

For those that are interested, I got some screencaps from Threads e-mail to me yesterday. I would be happy to pass them along. Just PM me with your e-mail address and I will get them out. I wouldn't want my fellow hussies to be denied, now would I? And they're not really spoilery, so I don't think it'll ruin the ep.

Kerri

Comment

Happy 600 Kerri!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        Makes me wish I was sick, or something....... wait, wait, I think I have a broken fingernail, Oh Doctor.......
                        Yeeeessss?

(Sorry...playing with art program again... )

Comment

*applause* Happy 600!!

Comment

WOOHOO KERRI - 600 - WOOHOO!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 600 posts Kerri!!!!

sigpic

Comment

600! Yay Kerri!

Hey, has anyone else noticed how close we are to 8000?
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X