Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    another Mardi Gras party pic....

or you can call it FAT TUESDAY! where i live they make paczki's which are a really caloried filled donut that they only make before lent starts!

you can get jelly or creme inside!

daniel looked so cute when he was sitting there saying how deep tealc was lol

THREADS IS ON TODAY IN THE UK

CHIMERA IS ON THIS WEEKEND ON SYNDIE

FULL ALERT IS ON FRIDAY ON SCIFI!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I'm back from Hospital, they seem happy with hand, go back next week to have stitches removed and talk about physio. Have even bigger bandage than last time, they think it needs more padding.
      Had lunch with friend and bought cat toys for Evil Cat of Doom.

Now going to go knocking on random neighbours doors with video tape in hand, looking for someone who will record Threads for me. Yes, I am that desprate.

FF, still typing one handed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Here's how I do it when you can't see the [img] tags. Right click on the pic and select properties. I then highlight the address and do a ctrl+c. I then delete the pic and do a ctrl+v to paste the address back in. It should work for you.

Here's another pic to try it out on.

Why, thank you. That is a lovely picture to use, too. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          I'm back from Hospital, they seem happy with hand, go back next week to have stitches removed and talk about physio. Have even bigger bandage than last time, they think it needs more padding.
          Had lunch with friend and bought cat toys for Evil Cat of Doom.

Now going to go knocking on random neighbours doors with video tape in hand, looking for someone who will record Threads for me. Yes, I am that desprate.

FF, still typing one handed.
          Hey, Frostfox, glad to hear that your hand is healing nicely, at least according to the doctors. It looks like you've got that one-handed typing down quite well. Anyway, take care and have a good evening.

Blessings!
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Oh, and I forgot to say:

GOOD MORNING, LADIES!!

Ahh, what a way to start a morning!
            OregonJen

Comment

Upon reviewing the current infirmed state of many of the hussies on this thread, I've decided to broadcast the pilot episode of:
              Interplanetary Infirmary

Where the dashing Dr. Daniel Clone (known for his *hands on* approach to healthcare) is busily making his rounds, deftly deciphering the dexterity of Foxy's hand...and flirtatiously feels Ginalynn's infected lymphnode....

Stay tuned for the next episode, where we'll see Dr. Clone dashing madly to prepare the MGRU* for Blingy...

{*Mardi Gras Recovery Unit}

Comment

can kiss me better any time me wants.
                typed with both hands, me bad, hand back on pillows now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  Upon reviewing the current infirmed state of many of the hussies on this thread, I've decided to broadcast the pilot episode of:

Interplanetary Infirmary

Where the dashing Dr. Daniel Clone (known for his *hands on* approach to healthcare) is busily making his rounds, deftly deciphering the dexterity of Foxy's hand...and flirtatiously feels Ginalynn's infected lymphnode....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._9/6x19tc2.jpg

Stay tuned for the next episode, where we'll see Dr. Clone dashing madly to prepare the MGRU* for Blingy...

Makes me wish I was sick, or something....... wait, wait, I think I have a broken fingernail, Oh Doctor.......
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

oh i think i've bonked my head a few too many times in the thunk threads.. oy yeah i suppose i better get dressed (hey.. okay.. im still in my jammies and its almost noon my time (MST)
                    sigpic

Comment

Interplanetary Infirmary

If I had a dr that looked like that I'd be a hypochondriac. And get injured accidentally on purpose.
                      Frost, glad you are doing better, too.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Me too... Hmm, maybe I have a cold coming on?? Possibly a fever? Yes, I'm sure I'll be needing the doctor's attention too.

*Sits quietly hoping for symptoms to appear*
                        OregonJen

Comment

Just bringing our boy up.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon, hussies. Been playing catch-up with the thread. Missed coming here when GW was down-the Skiffy boards don't post yummy pics like y'all do.

FF, was sorry to hear about your hand. I have a friend who has a cat her friends have dubbed 'PsychoKitty". We all bear marks of her wrath. Hope you heal up soon. Good luck with taping Threads. I was thrilled to see that the SciFi people are going to air the 90 minute cut.

And Bling, don't party too hard! I'm off today 'cause of Mardi Gras and I'm hiding in my house. (Am grateful my son is old enough to go to parades with his friends)

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Interplanetary Infirmary

Wirthless that is just... wonderful! Does make me wish that he was about when I had to see the doctor when I had the 'flu. I would have had no compunctions about him listening to my chest with his stethescope!
                              And no morals either but that's another story!

Frosty - hope the Evil Cat of Doom is behaving and that your hand is getting better... and that you get your copy of 'Threads'... but not before tomorrow night!

Quick question.... anyone getting to see said episode tonight?!

I ask as I'm still stuck at work and with no attached video player at home... I ain't seeing this baby 'til tomorrow night *cry*

So please... NO SPOILERS!! And plenty of cute Daniel pictures (especially with Jacob if you have that flavour! Can't blame me for trying! ) to get me through...

Everywhere else I go - people are going to watch it and I need a safe haven... To misquote Star Wars

Help me Hussies of Babylon... you're my only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                                Very thunk-worthy pic you have there Bling.

Congrats Kilggins!
                                You have ten times my post count!
                                Thanks Buggy! I started just a tad sooner than you did

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X