X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
    Hello?? Anyone in here ... ??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Untitled-1.jpg

I take it no ... I usually stumble upon this thread when its dorment ... must b my location ...

Lovin the bandana pics btw ... .... v nice

Continue along ...
    Could be if I knew where it was.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Could be if I knew where it was.
      Lol .. 27 29 S 153 8 E is supposed to equal sunny Brisbane, Australia (latitude, longitude stuff .... )

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Nuh uh. I want Jilly to be my friend when she gets back.
        Understood. She and I have known eachother for a ridiculously long time...and have come to respect such moments of antigonistic abuse. I know I'll get in trouble...but her specific instructions were DON'T BEHAVE.

And I don't plan to. *hee hee hee*

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
          Lol .. 27 29 S 153 8 E is supposed to equal sunny Brisbane, Australia (latitude, longitude stuff .... )
          We usually have someone around, It's just that sometimes I think we thunk a little hard and you probably catch us when we are incoherent.

Hey I have friends from Brisbane!!! They live here at the moment but will be returning to Au in another year or two. They actually are living today to head back for thier visa renewal. (They are over here because of his work.)

Oh, good morning all!!!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Probably as hard as it is with a cat walking across the keyboard.

"THREADS" is airing today in THE U.K.!
            AND HAPPY TUESDAY GANG!
            How are the HUSSIES TODAY??

and can i say i love a man in BLUE ROBES!

OR BLUE JEANS lol
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

*wondering if in his nefarious plot to kidnap Jilly, Daniel decided to take Blingy as well...*

"What? Who...me?"

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                *wondering if in his nefarious plot to kidnap Jilly, Daniel decided to take Blingy as well...*

I should be so lucky. Mardi Gras doings have been keeping me away from our little pond o'thunking. Happy Fat Tuesday Y'all!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  I should be so lucky. Mardi Gras doings have been keeping me away from our little pond o'thunking. Happy Fat Tuesday Y'all!!

So today is the BIG party day? (I never have paid much attendtion to Mardi Gras.)

sigpic

Comment

another Mardi Gras party pic....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      We usually have someone around, It's just that sometimes I think we thunk a little hard and you probably catch us when we are incoherent.

Hey I have friends from Brisbane!!! They live here at the moment but will be returning to Au in another year or two. They actually are living today to head back for thier visa renewal. (They are over here because of his work.)

Oh, good morning all!!!!

Man, I love this shot. I just want to do naughty things to him that can't be discussed in a PG-13 forum. I love the little smirk on his face. Yeah. *sigh*

OK, so I want to only quote the link to the picture, but how do I do that when the picture shows up when I click "Quote"? I can't delete the [img] tags cos they're not there. ANy help?

Kerri

Comment

I didn't have a picture worthy of Buggy's and Kliggins' milestones so I went capping and got this one from Death Knell, three handsome dudes for three hundred and three thousand...

This part of Death Knell makes me chuckle. They come out of the wormhole in a crater and emerge into a smoking charred landscape . Daniel and Teal'c look around worriedly at the devastation and Jack does his little sunglasses ritual they talk about in the commentary.

Very thunk-worthy pic you have there Bling.

Congrats Kilggins!
                        You have ten times my post count!
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

oh my now thats a nice pic too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                            Man, I love this shot. I just want to do naughty things to him that can't be discussed in a PG-13 forum. I love the little smirk on his face. Yeah. *sigh*

OK, so I want to only quote the link to the picture, but how do I do that when the picture shows up when I click "Quote"? I can't delete the [img] tags cos they're not there. ANy help?

Kerri
                            Here's how I do it when you can't see the [img] tags. Right click on the pic and select properties. I then highlight the address and do a ctrl+c. I then delete the pic and do a ctrl+v to paste the address back in. It should work for you.

Here's another pic to try it out on.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              So today is the BIG party day? (I never have paid much attendtion to Mardi Gras.)

Its been one long party day since Friday! Today is the day folks will go out in costumes and goof off around the parades. You can look at the local cameras here.

Comment

Its been one long party day since Friday! Today is the day folks will go out in costumes and goof off around the parades. You can look at the local cameras here.
                                So cool!!!! I'm going to have to check them out throughout the day.

ETA: that bourbocam is great, even has sound. There's a gal interviewing folks on the street at the corner of St Peter and Bourbon.
                                Last edited by DJFavorite; 08 February 2005, 07:48 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X