Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OregonJen
    P.S. I could only share this with you here on this thread. Anyone else would just laugh. (And if you're laughing, please don't tell me, ok?)
    No, no. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing near you. J/K. I would never laugh at a fellow day-dreamer. Lord knows I've had enough of my own. Some pretty weird night dreams, too. (McKay was giving me a piggy back ride the other night.)

Anywho, I also wanted to re-mention the People Magazine campaign. Please come visit us at http://www/sexiestman.net/. If you can't get in right away, hit "Refresh" and it will load. There's something weird with the site. But when you do get in, you will see wonderful images like:

So, let's support Michael and let the world know about him!

Kerri

Comment

P.S. I could only share this with you here on this thread. Anyone else would just laugh. (And if you're laughing, please don't tell me, ok?)
      We won't laugh at you. Besides, some of us have similar dreams (wether they be at night, or in the middle of the day while working) , and if we do end up laughing, it's not meant to make you feel bad.
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        Anywho, I also wanted to re-mention the People Magazine campaign. Please come visit us at http://www/sexiestman.net/. If you can't get in right away, hit "Refresh" and it will load. There's something weird with the site. But when you do get in, you will see wonderful images like:
        pst! I think it should be http://www.sexiestman.net/ (^^the / should be a point)

Comment

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. I knew you guys wouldn't let me down! (And I suspected I wasn't the only one to enjoy such daydreams...) You all are the greatest!

Until later,
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Sorry to all those who got hurt by my oversized Bandaniel pic...didn't mean no harm there...I borrowed it off another site and then uploaded to another site to host it...so I ain't stealing bandwith. The downside is that I don't have any programs to downsize pictures...sorry! I am just not as talented as all the rest of you. But I will keep the size in mind when posting next time...but I think I may just leave the picture posting to all the rest of my fellow hussies!

To Kerri: Hope you get a job soon! I know it's tough, believe me I looked for months after college before landing one. You'll get one soon I am sure!

Jen: Not laughing, giggling maybe. I have daydreams like that all the time. I think my fellow workers think I'm a bit goofy. I got one that always makes the Star Trek V-sign thing with her fingers.

And on the subject of the People Magazine thing....why wasn't in it years ago? I mean just look at him....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Sorry to all those who got hurt by my oversized Bandaniel pic...didn't mean no harm there...I borrowed it off another site and then uploaded to another site to host it...so I ain't stealing bandwith. The downside is that I don't have any programs to downsize pictures...sorry! I am just not as talented as all the rest of you. But I will keep the size in mind when posting next time...but I think I may just leave the picture posting to all the rest of my fellow hussies!
              Don't worry about it , and don't stop posting pictures! It was a great pic, just a tad bit huge.

You can use paint to resize pics (It's usually what I do, since I can then save them as whatever type of picture I want)... unless you have a mac or something, then I can't help you there!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                cat person here as well
                My roommates and I have two cats. One named LOKI (he lives up to his name) and BUBBIE (who just loves to sleep on the sofa and occassionally chase LOKI around the house). LOKI has this thing about sitting in my lap whenever I am online especially when I am in this thread. I think he is a bit of DJ/MS fan.

Do you know how hard it is to type with a cat sitting in your lap?

Here is just a little Double Thunk that I found!!!

sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                  Yes, I do.

Hey, it's my 300th post, so I think I'll post my fav. Bandaniel pic...

Naaa, just kidding! Here it is:

I know I posted it just recently, but I can't get enough of it! It's so much good stuff - all in one shot!
                  Last edited by Buggy542; 07 February 2005, 03:44 PM. Reason: off-center

Comment

That is what we are here for.

Last summer when I was working at a coffee shop, I had a customer come in who looked like MS. I almost THUNKED right there. I tried not to stare. He was a bit younger looking but still the resemblance was amazing. I couldn't tell any of my co-workers so I came to GW and talked about it.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I think the more interesting question is "how did you explain said customer's mysterious disappearance and suprising relocation to you house"??

Comment

Well, kids, it's about time for me to leave work and go home. Maybe I'll catch you all online a bit later.... although with the Monday night Stargate run on tonight, I may not be near my computer until much, much later. Have fun!

Blessings!
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

*sighs* Yeah...having one of those days. Grrrrr...

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                            Don't worry about it , and don't stop posting pictures! It was a great pic, just a tad bit huge.

You can use paint to resize pics (It's usually what I do, since I can then save them as whatever type of picture I want)... unless you have a mac or something, then I can't help you there!

So how do I exactly do that. I tried with this one but it didn't seem to work....duh I hate being computer illeterate with some programs and completely expert on other programs! Argh!

Damn sexy. Nuff said...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

My roommates and I have two cats. One named LOKI (he lives up to his name) and BUBBIE (who just loves to sleep on the sofa and occassionally chase LOKI around the house). LOKI has this thing about sitting in my lap whenever I am online especially when I am in this thread. I think he is a bit of DJ/MS fan.

Here is just a little Double Thunk that I found!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...orment223A.jpg
                              Probably as hard as it is with a cat walking across the keyboard.

sigpic

Comment

Yes I do know how hard it is to type with a cat in your lap. I have three. A very dumb and expensive chocolate point Siamese named Feisty, a fat fat orange cat named Majorica (that's an island in the Mediterranean according to my husband) and a black and white one named Oni (Japanese for little demon, or so I am told), they all live up to their names, Feisty is quite feisty, Oni is a little demon and Majorica is her own island

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X