Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarym1
    Daniel is quite glad that the Hussies are back because he didn't know how much longer he could have thread water.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ussiepond2.jpg
    But if he drowns just a little bit, we'd be fully justified in the vigorous application of mouth-to-mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Let's talk about this some more!

Are you taking advantage because Jilly is not here?

sigpic

Comment

Bow not to me for t'was Kliggins' image that she graciously suggested I do up for the Daniel thread.

*bows humbly to Kligs, and promises to keep snogs to herself*
        Thanks Bling, but it was collaberative effort and for keeping snog to yourself.

sigpic

Comment

Let's talk about this some more!

Indeed!

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
            Went back to the er last nite. Meds weren't working and ran out of pain meds. The triage nurse looks at me and says "You look awful". Nooo, really? I just come here to see if you have a Dr Jackson. After an iv (sorry Kliggs) and taking so much blood I don't have anything left, they finally tell me what the real problem is. I have a goauld stuck in my neck. No, actually more like a golf ball. An infected lymph node. Not a sinus infec, not strep, not a migraine I am so glad someone figured it out. Got me some darvocet and augamentin (sp). Guess its strong stuff so I hope it works. Thanks for all the well wishes and I hope all the others who are sick get well soon. Maybe we should quarantine the pond? Just make sure Daniel get stuck here too. Have a good weekend. And go Patriots!!!!

Ooooooowwwwww! Don't you just love those accurate diagnosticians.
            I hope the current treatment plan does the trick.

Maybe they should have let Daniel read the test results.
            Last edited by Kliggins; 06 February 2005, 01:26 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
              Indeed!

HA HA HA! Yes mroe of that before Jilly shows back up and puts an end to our fun....ohhh more bandana...

Sigh...off to work out some more...it's a neverending cycle of pain and agony. On the upside, nothing could be worse than my new tattoo. So whenever it hurts, I think of my fellow hussies and their pain and know that at least my needle stopped when I left the tattoo parlor....get well soon Hussies!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

But if he drowns just a little bit, we'd be fully justified in the vigorous application of mouth-to-mouth...
                ...Thinking about the physical improbability of "drowning just a little bit"...

"That's not possible...Is that possible?? That's not POSSIBLE..."

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                  There seem to be an awful lot of hussies with cats!

To the injured ones: I feel with you...please get well soon! (I had eight dentists' appointments over the last two months, and I'm sick of being anaesthesized and feeling funny...)
                  *sulkily admits she has no cats...just dogs...and wonders if that effects her hussie-status*

Comment

*jumps up and down waving hands frantically* Me, me, I have cats. Two of them who are probably destroying my house as I speak.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      *jumps up and down waving hands frantically* Me, me, I have cats. Two of them who are probably destroying my house as I speak.
                      What are you doing away from your house at this time....wait....you're in the US, right? Sometimes time zones confuse me no end...

Mine are all sleeping now, dreaming of destroying the house, I guess!

I wonder why so many hussies seem to be cat people? (No offence to dog people!)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                      ~CELLO!~
                      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

*notes kliggy's feline enthusiasm*

Double-thunk award for you!

Comment

Certainly a phenomena to explore further...

(And none taken. If you'd met my dogs, in all their eccentricities , you'd understand why it's difficult to offend me at all... )

Comment

Quite possibly! I've got three myself. Only one of them is the 'must destroy house' type. The other two are pretty harmless.

More Bandanas! [notices she's out of pictures] EEK! If you'll excuse me, I'll be going to cap some more of Bandaniel.
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

cat person here as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Do I recognize a pattern here?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                                ~CELLO!~
                                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                                X