Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Foxie the more I hear about your injury, the more I cringe in sympathy. Do the docs expect you to have full range of motion or will you need physical therapy?

Should find out Tuesday when I go back, looking pretty good though, the top guy did the work and he's done a smashing job - there's no bruising from the op, which is how I can tell the boss man did it.

Triple thunk with added IV was I'm still feeling sorry for myself, image pinched from jackslashdaniel.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorting thorugh my pictures I found another booty-thunk from Red Sky that I somehow didn't get uploaded.

Hummina!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Should find out Tuesday when I go back, looking pretty good though, the top guy did the work and he's done a smashing job - there's no bruising from the op, which is how I can tell the boss man did it.

Triple thunk with added IV was I'm still feeling sorry for myself, image pinched from jackslashdaniel.
        Mmm. All hospital personnel should look so good. Though I'm afraid I'd experience strange unexplained weakness of the limbs and need Dr Teal'c to carry me back to my bed all the time...Glad to know your surgery was a success. Now if we can just get Ginalynn disinfected...

Comment

very nice
          sigpic

Comment

Sorting thorugh my pictures I found another booty-thunk from Red Sky that I somehow didn't get uploaded.

Hummina!!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/redsky16.jpg
            Humina, Indeed!

Comment

Great pic! May I snartch it?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                Great pic! May I snartch it?
                I pinched it from jackslashdaniel who seem pretty okay with people using thier screen caps. MS looks gorgeous throughout that whole sequence and is a far better actor than someone that cute has any right to be.
                sigpic

Comment

I pinched it from jackslashdaniel who seem pretty okay with people using thier screen caps. MS looks gorgeous throughout that whole sequence and is a far better actor than someone that cute has any right to be.
                  Aesthetically pleasing AND talented? Surely it cannot be!

Comment

Oh yes it can be so. I was watching Forever in a Day last night and had tears in my eyes when they showed him Sha're's body. Poor Daniel. I had to hug my clone then.

Eating eggs and pancakes this morning and almost spent them out when I saw the smelling salts. Thanks Bling, the floor is mighty hard and I wouldn't want to hit it from this distance.

I also watched Window of Opportunity (my fave!) and First Ones...whoooo Daniel in a bandana for the entire episode. Sorry hussies, but I do believe I am now officially a bandana hussy!

To add into the whole cat mess...my three are all around the 2 year mark...fat, sassy and in charge of the world. :-)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

That's what I'm talking about...hmmmmm

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

There seem to be an awful lot of hussies with cats!

To the injured ones: I feel with you...please get well soon! (I had eight dentists' appointments over the last two months, and I'm sick of being anaesthesized and feeling funny...)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

That's what I'm talking about...hmmmmm
                          Let's talk about this some more!

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                            There seem to be an awful lot of hussies with cats!

To the injured ones: I feel with you...please get well soon! (I had eight dentists' appointments over the last two months, and I'm sick of being anaesthesized and feeling funny...)
                            When I was feeling sorry for myself after my root canal last week, I would think of you Iskandra, and buck up and stop being such a pansy.

Comment

When I was feeling sorry for myself after my root canal last week, I would think of you Iskandra, and buck up and stop being such a pansy.
                              That's awfully nice of you- I had the same being done to me late November...after an infection and a swelling the size of London...and because I AM such a pansy I never went to the dentist for the last 15 years because I was so deadly afraid. Luckily I have found a dentist that can cope with me!
                              Last week I got two fillings and they could only anaesthesize one side of my lower jaw, so I had go go through with the drilling bit without....it doesn't quite help that my dentist looks like Ba'al with glasses

I think I need those smelling salts now...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Daniel is quite glad that the Hussies are back because he didn't know how much longer he could have thread water.

sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X