Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    Just a question...has anyone hear from Jilly since this morning? I certainly hope Danny hasn't taken her hostage...there were rumours she was leaving again...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...elChimera5.jpg
    Jilly is going to be in California this week; I should have asked where
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      To heck with that!! *snogs Shivvy senseless*

*eyes Kliggins speculatively*
      .... .... *runs for the hills away from New Orleans*

Last edited by Kliggins; 05 February 2005, 11:37 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Let me send over Dr. Daniel to take care of you.

If he approaches me with another IV bag of antibiotics, he'd end up wearing it - I'm sick of the dratted things - my left hand was held up in a sling beside the bed, all trussed up like a xmas turkey. My free right hand had the IV port in the back of it, of course. So when they were running the antibiotics or fluids, I was buggered with both hands tied up, couldn't even hold a book properly (took the new Fandermonium SG1 books in with me, needed a nice easy read rather than something complex, they aren't bad at all but expensive to ship to the US I believe).

Soooo glad to be home and Elbee is glad to see me. ~Purr~ He's 18 months old, absolutely huge, grey tabby, he's enormous (hence the enormous damage to my flexor tendon, ahem) with an appitite to match and he has an ickle teddy which he washes and has to take to bed with him at night!

In the ward, I was Sue the cat. Opposite me was the bed of, Sue the dog, same injury, same name, same hand, same day but it was a dog bite in her case - another dog had savaged hers and she got bitten rescuing him, she was more worried about her poor bitten dog than about herself.

Still, silver lining, I'm off work for fortnight, can't drive so I'm stuck here with you guys and Dr Daniel...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          If he approaches me with another IV bag of antibiotics, he'd end up wearing it - I'm sick of the dratted things - my left hand was held up in a sling beside the bed, all trussed up like a xmas turkey. My free right hand had the IV port in the back of it, of course. So when they were running the antibiotics or fluids, I was buggered with both hands tied up, couldn't even hold a book properly (took the new Fandermonium SG1 books in with me, needed a nice easy read rather than something complex, they aren't bad at all but expensive to ship to the US I believe).

Soooo glad to be home and Elbee is glad to see me. ~Purr~ He's 18 months old, absolutely huge, grey tabby, he's enormous (hence the enormous damage to my flexor tendon, ahem) with an appitite to match and he has an ickle teddy which he washes and has to take to bed with him at night!

In the ward, I was Sue the cat. Opposite me was the bed of, Sue the dog, same injury, same name, same hand, same day but it was a dog bite in her case - another dog had savaged hers and she got bitten rescuing him, she was more worried about her poor bitten dog than about herself.

Still, silver lining, I'm off work for fortnight, can't drive so I'm stuck here with you guys and Dr Daniel...
          Wow! Okay, no more IVs. Sorry you have to be stuck with us, but at least there is Daniel. My cats are about 21 months old.

perhaps Daniel could keep you company

sigpic

Comment

perhaps Daniel could keep you company

Now if that had been in the next bed, I wouldn't have been in such a rush to leave... thunk. ow.
            sigpic

Comment

Now if that had been in the next bed, I wouldn't have been in such a rush to leave... thunk. ow.
              Yeah, unfortunately, I don't think *that* kind of service is covered on your average health coverage plan anywhere....(Darn those HMOs anyway!)

Comment

OMG ROFLMLWAO!

*bows humbly in the presence of greatness*

Comment

Went back to the er last nite. Meds weren't working and ran out of pain meds. The triage nurse looks at me and says "You look awful". Nooo, really? I just come here to see if you have a Dr Jackson. After an iv (sorry Kliggs) and taking so much blood I don't have anything left, they finally tell me what the real problem is. I have a goauld stuck in my neck. No, actually more like a golf ball. An infected lymph node. Not a sinus infec, not strep, not a migraine I am so glad someone figured it out. Got me some darvocet and augamentin (sp). Guess its strong stuff so I hope it works. Thanks for all the well wishes and I hope all the others who are sick get well soon. Maybe we should quarantine the pond? Just make sure Daniel get stuck here too. Have a good weekend. And go Patriots!!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                    Went back to the er last nite. Meds weren't working and ran out of pain meds. The triage nurse looks at me and says "You look awful". Nooo, really? I just come here to see if you have a Dr Jackson. After an iv (sorry Kliggs) and taking so much blood I don't have anything left, they finally tell me what the real problem is. I have a goauld stuck in my neck. No, actually more like a golf ball. An infected lymph node. Not a sinus infec, not strep, not a migraine I am so glad someone figured it out. Got me some darvocet and augamentin (sp). Guess its strong stuff so I hope it works. Thanks for all the well wishes and I hope all the others who are sick get well soon. Maybe we should quarantine the pond? Just make sure Daniel get stuck here too. Have a good weekend. And go Patriots!!!!
                    Augmentin is strong stuff. *cringes in sympaty* Good news is that I don't believe it's physiologically possible for clones to become infected, so several have been dispatched to tend to you accordingly. Hope you get better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                      sympathy
                      I spent 8 hours hanging round casualty, having blood tests and xrays and consultations with Mr Big Hand Surgeon, hope you didn't have to wait that long.
                      Still, when they did see me, all treatment and meds are free over here. Thank you NHS.

Hope you feel better soon, I've not been in pain since the op released all the bad stuff from the wounds but it's so awkward being one handed, particularly as I'm left handed.

Dr Daniel, come over here and kiss it better...
                      sigpic

Comment

.... .... *runs for the hills away from New Orleans*

LETS see its super bowl sunday and i am at a con in washington hmmmm
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          OMG ROFLMLWAO!

*bows humbly in the presence of greatness*
                          Bow not to me for t'was Kliggins' image that she graciously suggested I do up for the Daniel thread.

*bows humbly to Kligs, and promises to keep snogs to herself*

Comment

Bow not to me for t'was Kliggins' image that she graciously suggested I do up for the Daniel thread.

*bows humbly to Kligs, and promises to keep snogs to herself*
                            *bows humbly to both Kligs & Bling*

(I used the word 'snog' in a scrabble game once, and it was disputed off the board... )

Comment

yes and very nice pics as well
                              sigpic

Comment

sympathy
                                I spent 8 hours hanging round casualty, having blood tests and xrays and consultations with Mr Big Hand Surgeon, hope you didn't have to wait that long.
                                Still, when they did see me, all treatment and meds are free over here. Thank you NHS.

Hope you feel better soon, I've not been in pain since the op released all the bad stuff from the wounds but it's so awkward being one handed, particularly as I'm left handed.

Dr Daniel, come over here and kiss it better...
                                Foxie the more I hear about your injury, the more I cringe in sympathy. Do the docs expect you to have full range of motion or will you need physical therapy?

Comment

Working...
                                X