Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I thought about that, but then I wondered if "bite" went beyond the PG-13 rating.
    That's a very good question! What counts as PG-13? I mean, I've seen stuff on this thread that I know obtains a higher rating elsewhere such as this:

Which means that in the UK the disc it's on has a 15/R rating, but we've used this image a couple of times in the thread and there has been barely an eyeblink... lotsa thunking but no blinking!

Is it British prudery or what?

Answers on a postcard... please! And besides - it's such a lovely picture dontyathink?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
      That's a very good question! What counts as PG-13? I mean, I've seen stuff on this thread that I know obtains a higher rating elsewhere such as this:

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes7...images/008.jpg

Which means that in the UK the disc it's on has a 15/R rating, but we've used this image a couple of times in the thread and there has been barely an eyeblink... lotsa thunking but no blinking!

Answers on a postcard... please! And besides - it's such a lovely picture dontyathink?!
      I think we can "get away with it" here in this thread because of the nature of the thread (though I think the mods could push that as well). But the sig would be seen all over the forum (or at least all over the place where I post) and so it might not be as acceptable. Anyway, I figured I'd play it safe with the sig.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I think we can "get away with it" here in this thread because of the nature of the thread (though I think the mods could push that as well). But the sig would be seen all over the forum (or at least all over the place where I post) and so it might not be as acceptable. Anyway, I figured I'd play it safe with the sig.
        All good points and also when you factor in that 'biting' would preclude the lack of clothing... 'pinching' is more than acceptable!

Still it does show off one of his best assets! Which is always a good thing, and it is a thing of great beauty.
        Or should I say two things - both Daniel's butt and your sig!

Time for this thunker to hit the pillows - got an early start tomorrow and I barely have a thing organised!

Comment

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes7...images/008.jpg

It is quite lovely. I don't see anything wrong with it, you don't get to SEE anything, not even a smidgen of cheek cleavage!
          I had worried what the reaction would be before posting this one:

And not only did no one bat an eye, there was open admiration! I think maybe sometimes the mods need to add an "Enter at your own risk/R rated" to the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            It is quite lovely. I don't see anything wrong with it, you don't get to SEE anything, not even a smidgen of cheek cleavage!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/bd41fefc.jpg

And not only did no one bat an eye, there was open admiration! I think maybe sometimes the mods need to add an "Enter at your own risk/R rated" to the thread title.
            Admiration, lusting, obsessing, etc. Some days I even wonder if R rated would describe us properly.

sigpic

Comment

Possibly but then that would act like a red rag to the underagers who frequent these boards... C'mon, you mean to tell me that you didn't see films that were rated above your age when you were younger?!
              I did, couldn't understand parts of them, but I saw them.

I think the reason why none of us batted the proverbial is because we're all women and men of the world, we've been in relationships or at least sat through biology classes and had the birds and the bees explained to us (this was fun at my school - Catholic education, gotta love it! ) so we know... and we know that MS is one fine looking guy and well... we all have imaginations!

And I'm really going to bed! In a minute mind!

Comment

Admiration, lusting, obsessing, etc. Some days I even wonder if R rated would describe us properly.
                LOL! Do we have to change it to The NC-17 Hussies of Babylon?

Comment

LOL! Do we have to change it to The NC-17 Hussies of babylon?
                  Not a good thing... especially if we keep posting double thunk pics! Love them to death but my muse and my id will just gang up on me and make my mind go... places!

Comment

Possibly but then that would act like a red rag to the underagers who frequent these boards... C'mon, you mean to tell me that you didn't see films that were rated above your age when you were younger?!
                    I did, couldn't understand parts of them, but I saw them.

I think the reason why none of us batted the proverbial is because we're all women and men of the world, we've been in relationships or at least sat through biology classes and had the birds and the bees explained to us (this was fun at my school - Catholic education, gotta love it! ) so we know... and we know that MS is one fine looking guy and well... we all have imaginations!

And I'm really going to bed! In a minute mind!
                    The ramblings of a tired woman.

LOL! Do we have to change it to The NC-17 Hussies of babylon?
                    LOL!!!! Perhaps, perhaps (I'm seeing another bling sig out of this conversation)

sigpic

Comment

LOL Oh Bliiiiingy...oh, wait, she's doing stuff with her family today--what's up with that? Just kidding.

Comment

Ohhhh.....NC-17 would be baaaaaaaad.....(in so, so many good ways...)

Comment

I think we need some power pants to guard against anymore down time (though I think some more is coming this weekend. )

and a double thunk, no less.
                          Whoah. The Pants of Power (tm) in combination with *that* sig- too much...gasp...thunk.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                          ~CELLO!~
                          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Slippage!

I'm off to sacrifice many furry animals at the altar in the Temple of Vala in hopes that the re-start of GW this weekend will be successful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/menace5.jpg
                            For a second I thought you said Small Furlings...

~CELLO!~

Comment

...oh, and yes....Reckoning....er.....I'm not gonna say anything.

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                                For a second I thought you said Small Furlings...

http://www.alexandra-velten.net/pix/Circle.jpg
                                That "smilie" should go with this pic.....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X