Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I think we need some power pants to guard against anymore down time (though I think some more is coming this weekend. )

and a double thunk, no less.
    don't forget how those buns look in BLUE JEANS

check them out in 'endgame', 'full alert' <hasn't aired yet here but he looks hot in them>, 'affinity' and evo part one and two
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      don't forget how those buns look in BLUE JEANS

check them out in 'endgame', 'full alert' <hasn't aired yet here but he looks hot in them>, 'affinity' and evo part one and two
      Did you check out the new sig???
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I think we need some power pants to guard against anymore down time (though I think some more is coming this weekend. )

Ah yesssssssss, absolute power pants, always a favorite...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
          And a double thunk for good measure:

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3A768723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B66%3D49%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232374%3B659277ot1 lsi

"You were gone." Breaks my heart everytime. Even out of focus, he's still hot.
          *sob, sigh, sob, sigh* Good Luck Kerri!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Kliggy! *waves* (and appreciates double-thunk...)

Comment

WE'RE BACK!!!!!
              *JUMPS UP AND DOWN AND DANCES AROUND ROOM*

Daniel and Jack do not look happy at the recent events.

Thanks to Dedicate to Stargate
              sigpic

Comment

Slippage!

I'm off to sacrifice many furry animals at the altar in the Temple of Vala in hopes that the re-start of GW this weekend will be successful.

Comment

oh and that double thunk.. *sigh* so nice too
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Wirthless, great to see you.

Double thunks all around
                    sigpic

Comment

*Taps microphone*
                      Is this thing on? We back online yet?! Good grief... what do they expect a girl to do?

Especially when she needs to talk to someone about 'Reckoning part 2'

Jacob was looking as lovely as ever *blush* but Daniel... oh wow...

Now lets see if I can get this to go right... Vis Uban blues, no glasses, giving Replicarter utter HELL and saving the Universe's ass long enough to allow the Carters (and Selmak) to do what they had to do to activate the Ancients device.

But that's not all... and I'm not telling you that bit as it had me jumping out of my seat and looking forward to 'Threads' a lot more than I thought I ever would and that ladies is a very good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                        *Taps microphone*
                        Is this thing on? We back online yet?! Good grief... what do they expect a girl to do?
                        LOL! Yeah we're here, for the time being anyway...
                        Especially when she needs to talk to someone about 'Reckoning part 2'

Jacob was looking as lovely as ever *blush* but Daniel... oh wow...

Now lets see if I can get this to go right...
                        Spoiler:
                        Vis Uban blues, no glasses, giving Replicarter utter HELL and saving the Universe's ass long enough to allow the Carters (and Selmak) to do what they had to do to activate the Ancients device.

But that's not all... and I'm not telling you that bit as it had me jumping out of my seat and looking forward to 'Threads' a lot more than I thought I ever would and that ladies is a very good thing
                        You can PM me...I haven't seen the ep but I got spoiled over at the Skiffy boards (grrr) while GW was down. I've seen the part that made you jump out of your seat--or at least I'm pretty sure I have.

Comment

[Ihttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/DJFavorite/Daniel_Absolute7.jpg
                          Um....er....gulp...want to touch...nice sig DJF; oh yes, very nice sig!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Um....er....gulp...want to touch...nice sig DJF; oh yes, very nice sig!
                            I agree, but I'd change "pinch" to "bite."
                            Last edited by Jillybiehn; 04 February 2005, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              I agree, bit I'd change "pinch" to "bite."
                              I thought about that, but then I wondered if "bite" went beyond the PG-13 rating.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

*sighs* Prolly...though it sure feels nice to be back here among the R-rated hussies than over in the slightly suppressive atmosphere at Gaters...

Comment

Working...
                                X