Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I'm home!!! I'm home!!!! I missed you so!!! Hugs for fellow Hussies.

(((((((((((((((((((Hussies))))))))))))))))))

{{{{{{{{{{{{{group hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]

and i think daniel enjoys watching the hussies hug lol
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Ah, I'm so happy everyone's back - I just hope GW finds a new provider real quick...the old one has gone down the drain and they only have until tonight to back everything up...*gulp* while GW was down I lurked on the WebHostingTalk Forum....it all sounds *really* bad.....

And, Ink: Love that archaeologically correct sig you made!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        AKA Stay-at-home new mom.

I like your new one too, Ang--edit, sorry, Ink --did you tell me you were making it and I gapped it out?
        Funny you should mention that...I got a call last night re: a job...

Comment

Actually Izzy, I think this IS the new server...they were transferring the main site last night and hoping the old server would get the forum back up so they could transfer it too...at least that's what I understood...anyway, glad to see you!

Inky...what job??

Comment

Actually Izzy, I think this IS the new server...they were transferring the main site last night and hoping the old server would get the forum back up so they could transfer it too...at least that's what I understood...anyway, glad to see you!

Inky...what job??
            There's gonna be a new emergency clinic opening in the area, and they need techs to cover overnight & weekend shifts. *thinking* Since I'm up half the night most nights anyway...might as well be working, right?

Comment

Sounds funny...Izzy and Inky...

Whew, I'm glad you said that - I was getting worried quite a bit there. Did you read it somewhere on the forum? I was too happy that it was online again that I haven't searched yet.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                There's gonna be a new emergency clinic opening in the area, and they need techs to cover overnight & weekend shifts. *thinking* Since I'm up half the night most nights anyway...might as well be working, right?
                Cool! When do they want you to start? *hoping it's not March 7th*

Jack and Danny are happy for you too...well, they would be, if they were paying attention...

Comment

Thinking about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                    Ah, I'm so happy everyone's back - I just hope GW finds a new provider real quick...the old one has gone down the drain and they only have until tonight to back everything up...*gulp* while GW was down I lurked on the WebHostingTalk Forum....it all sounds *really* bad.....
                    So it's possible Gateworld will go bye-bye again?!

NNNNOOOOOOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                      Sounds funny...Izzy and Inky...

Whew, I'm glad you said that - I was getting worried quite a bit there. Did you read it somewhere on the forum? I was too happy that it was online again that I haven't searched yet.
                      No, it was part of an update from Darren I read on the Yahoo AlphaSite last night. We may be down briefly again tonight, but after that hopefully it'll be smooth sailing.

Comment

Cool! When do they want you to start? *hoping it's not March 7th*

Jack and Danny are happy for you too...well, they would be, if they were paying attention...

Won't be 'til April or May sometime...I haveta' submit my resume and crap first...We'll see.
                        *wringing hands, thinking about prospect of earning money to support tattoo habit*

Comment

Hey ladies! I was having withdrawls for three days. Been to some other boards, but not so nice at some. Thanks for the morning thunks. I feel like crap, so its nice to look at something yummy.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Snurched from the Alpha Site, posted last nite:

"UPDATE @ 7:12 p.m. EST - We are in the process of being set up with a new hosting company, and should have the majority of the site back online shortly after the new server is set up for us! We will then transfer the DNS settings, which will allow some users to access the site within hours, but for others may take up to 24 to 36 hours to propogate to your ISP.

GateWorld Forum will take longer to recover and migrate to the new host, but we are told that a recent back-up exists. We'll keep you updated!"

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              I think that before this happens again (getting our pond jerked away from us ) we need to get our support group contact list together.
                              They shall never defy The Pond.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                Almost forgot my morning double-thunk...

*gives blingy a reassuring pat on the head* It'll be okay... Have some coffee and some chocolate. I'll help with the shakes.
                                Thank you also from me for the double-thunkiness. I, too, was going through withdrawal the last few days with the Forum being down. Nice to have everything back to normal (well, as normal as it ever is around here!)

Comment

Working...
                                X