• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    are we back i mean really back??

WELCOME BACK GANG missed you all
    Almost difficult to believe, isn't it?

Comment

I'm home!!! I'm home!!!! I missed you so!!! Hugs for fellow Hussies.

(((((((((((((((((((Hussies))))))))))))))))))

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Let's all join in a fervent prayer that it Never. Happens. Again.

*still shaking*

Good Morning and Welcome Back y'all!!

edit: Hugs and chocolate Daniels all around!!

Comment

EVER!!

Comment

*runs in, drops to knees, and bends to kiss pineapple-sticky floor*

Hallelujah!

Daniel's been wondering if it was all a bad dream...

(((DJF))) (((BLINGY))) (((WIRTHLESS))) (((SUE))) (((PINEAPPLES)))

Comment

Almost forgot my morning double-thunk...

*gives blingy a reassuring pat on the head* It'll be okay... Have some coffee and some chocolate. I'll help with the shakes.

Comment

Like the siggy, jilly...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  *gives blingy a reassuring pat on the head* It'll be okay... Have some coffee and some chocolate. I'll help with the shakes.
                  *accepts all three with gratitude* The horror of the whole affair was compounded by my computer dying, albeit only briefly, but still!

Love love love the new sig Ang! Double thunk for you.....

Comment

And a new sig for Jilly! Archaeologically correct! Why can't I ever think of stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      *accepts all three with gratitude* The horror of the whole affair was compounded by my computer dying, albeit only briefly, but still!

Love love love the new sig Ang! Double thunk for you.....

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Family8.jpg
                      Thanks, blingy! (what ELSE was I gonna do for the last few days...? *shrugs* Responsible grown-up stuff? *ha!* Sheesh...

Comment

I think that before this happens again (getting our pond jerked away from us ) we need to get our support group contact list together.

Now, does everyone have a way to contact others???? NO!!!! Well we can't have that. Daniel doesn't like it one bit!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hey...I recognize that double-thunk...it came from the same place as this one:

gotta make up for all the ones that got lost, ya know...

Poor Blingy. How did you survive? Ang (Wirthless Ang, not you, Ang )
                          and I were contemplating combing the New Orleans phone book for you.

ETA: Oh, and thanks re: sig. Somebunny loves me. (Aim your blame toward the closest double-thunker. )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            And a new sig for Jilly! Archaeologically correct! Why can't I ever think of stuff like that?
                            *whispers* It's a fine line between sleep deprivation, caffeine overload, and an over-active warped underchallenged imagination...

Comment

Save confusion. Call me Ink, cuz there's really no good way to abbreviate wirthless...unless I'm just..."less"...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                *whispers* It's a fine line between sleep deprivation, caffeine overload, and an over-active warped underchallenged imagination...
                                AKA Stay-at-home new mom.

I like your new one too, Ang--edit, sorry, Ink --did you tell me you were making it and I gapped it out?

I wouldn't blame me, it's been a stressful week...

Hey! Abyss is on tonight! Woo hoo! Earth-toned ascended wear!

Comment

Working...
                                X