Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravesmom63
    SQUEEEE!!! Yes, please! It's so beautiful-I love AngstyDaniel almost as much as I love TiedToAChairAndAtMyMercyDaniel.

(I'm just embarrassed to say I'm not sure what to do with it. )
    I just pm'd you how to get your new sig up!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      and were's our minds right now... the gutter
      Mine's back in the clone room.

Comment

I just noticed that I've been neglecting this thread and posting more in the Sheppard thunk thread. I haven't betrayed you all have I?

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
          I just noticed that I've been neglecting this thread and posting more in the Sheppard thunk thread. I haven't betrayed you all have I?
          Hey I drooled a full minute over Athenakkt's piccie of all the tasty men in one shot! Just don't leave us for good! The Pond is getting really nice and upscale just now.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            and were's our minds right now... the gutter
            That's where I spend a lot of my time. My Daniel clone keeps me company there as well as many posters in this thread.

I like the gutter, they know me there.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

i love the gutter i spend hours on end there...

and i loved the five hot guy thunk in the shep thread too... woah momma...
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, everybody, check out my brand new sig, courtesy of the multi-talented Hussy Goddess Blingaway. I'm so excited I don't know if I can sleep and the alarm is set to go off in five hours. I foresee plenty of coffee in the morning for me and my clone. Ah, but it's worth it.

Thanks again, bling, I worship at your feet. (Guess it's a good thing my Dannyclone is here to help me up)

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

yes its lovely
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    Hey I drooled a full minute over Athenakkt's piccie of all the tasty men in one shot! Just don't leave us for good! The Pond is getting really nice and upscale just now.

Upscale! We are going upscale now; were we trying for this.

Daniel can do upscale.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, it would seem I'm running low on double-thunks...so...how 'bout a little self righteous indignation over coffee this morning?

(Kinda keeping with the whole angsty-theme of bravesmom's new siggy!!! )

Comment

mmm but those are nice pics too
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          A "just because" thunk...

granted this is REMIEL but today AT 4:00 on the SCIFI CHANNEL 'STAR-CROSSED' IS AIRING

so if you are home got something to watch
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan

I'm such a horrible picture taker. And I will have to go through more disks and put some up later. I have many more. But the ones I've gone through were too blurry. I've only touched one disk though. I think I have like 3 more but I don't know.

(Oh and this was when I was in Chicago, just for you people who don't know. )

Argh, he's so much cuter in person. And I had to hold back my feelings!!! It was pretty hard.
                            you going back to chicago at the end of august?? kerri aka switch and i will be there
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

...Daniel gives a wave to all his hussies, welcoming them back from the paralell universe (or whatever the heck it was) they'd been sent to since Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                ...Daniel gives a wave to all his hussies, welcoming them back from the paralell universe (or whatever the heck it was) they'd been sent to since Monday...

are we back i mean really back??

WELCOME BACK GANG missed you all
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X