Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Yep, nicely done, but I was hoping for something a little more luxurious, with hot and cold running Dannyclones and Jackclones to cater to my every whim.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../spajwpic1.jpg
    Okay. Well. After much consideration of ideas *pooled* (Ha! No pun intended...) I've worked out the new concept for the Hussie Pond. More suggestions welcome...

Oh, and that would be a pineapple fountain in the foreground, and a Clone Room in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      Okay. Well. After much consideration of ideas *pooled* (Ha! No pun intended...) I've worked out the new concept for the Hussie Pond. More suggestions welcome...
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ussie-pond.jpg

Oh, and that would be a pineapple fountain in the foreground, and a Clone Room in the back...
      It's fabulous!

Do we have a hussy motto? To be stuck on a billboard or something? (Then again, we shouldn't let the pond get too cluttered, we might not have enough room to... never mind *whistles innocently* )
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
        OK, bling, here's one from Edgar Allen Poe, A Dream, that sounds nice and angsty.

In visions of the dark night
        I have dreamed of joy departed
        But a waking dream of life and light
        Hath left me broken-hearted.

I was thinking this needed something slightly spiritual, but angst is good too.
        Brilliant!! That is SO Daniel and Sha're! That scene in Fallen when he dreamed of her and woke up only to be told she's dead...*sniffle*

It's yours if you want it.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ussie-pond.jpg

Ang you ROCK!!

Comment

Hee hee hee hee....

Comment

my my my.... clones are good... one to give me a back rub, one to run around and wait on me all the time..

oh yotz... sorry mind when to the gutter
              sigpic

Comment

And the poster boy for the Hussie-pond...

Comment

"Can I get you a towel, Miss?"

Comment

why yes you can
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice cap MS has the prettiest blue eyes...you could just drown in them...*slowly sinking below the water's surface* ...oh, towel-boy, life preserver over here please!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Brilliant!! That is SO Daniel and Sha're! That scene in Fallen when he dreamed of her and woke up only to be told she's dead...*sniffle*

It's yours if you want it.

SQUEEEE!!! Yes, please! It's so beautiful-I love AngstyDaniel almost as much as I love TiedToAChairAndAtMyMercyDaniel.

(I'm just embarrassed to say I'm not sure what to do with it. )

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Hee hee hee hee....

Yes yes! Pants are most certainly optional for the hussies and mandatory for the poster boy! Cheers! *hoists up my tequila sunrise*

Oh pool boy...some sunscreen for my back...thanks....

Edit: I meant that pants are not allowed being mandatory...ergh...it just didn't come out right...no pants for the poster boy!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Sure, sweetie, how about a back rub, too?

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                              Sure, sweetie, how about a back rub, too?
                              Oh yeah...and more tequlia and lime would be nice...any Corona mixed in with that pineapple?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

and were's our minds right now... the gutter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X