Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ac24
    I've got y'all beat in the short department. 4'11 3/4. that's real short. five foot with shoes on. some people call me a munchin. i'am ok with my height.

There is nowt wrong with being petite!
    Or tall, for that matter.
    Variety being the spice of life.

In cyberspace, no one can see the sins of your flesh.

Welcome to the MS/Daniel thunk thread. Some very decorative flesh on display here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      I'm 6'. I have you all beat! haha!!
      Nuh-uh, were tied. And I don't leave the house in heels under three inches high.

So Prometheus Unbound was fun! Not exactly logical, but very fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Nuh-uh, were tied. And I don't leave the house in heels under three inches high.

So Prometheus Unbound was fun! Not exactly logical, but very fun to watch.

*faint* now thats one wonderful lookin piccy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ac24
          I've got y'all beat in the short department. 4'11 3/4. that's real short. five foot with shoes on. some people call me a munchin. i'am ok with my height.
          Alright, you won I'm pretty close though, 5'1.

Welcome to the pond!

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

D@mn!! And here I was gloating over the fact I was the tallest. Oh, well. I guess we can share, right?

ANd some more PU goodiness for everyone since we can't seem to get enough of that ep!

Comment

D@mn!! And here I was gloating over the fact I was the tallest. Oh, well. I guess we can share, right?

ANd some more PU goodiness for everyone since we can't seem to get enough of that ep!

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3A275...63%3B%3Aot1lsi
              ARG!! I'm so jealous. No PU for me until... a loooooong time from now

I'll just drool over your pictures in the mean time.
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3A275...63%3B%3Aot1lsi
                When you were throwing down the Prometheus thunk last night I made a request but you may not have seen it...Did you get one of Vala pulling him up off the floor by the neckline of his shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                  ARG!! I'm so jealous. No PU for me until... a loooooong time from now

I'll just drool over your pictures in the mean time.
                  Did you hear that SPACE will be airing S8 starting feb 10??!!!! Just think that maybe by mid march or april PU will be airing here in Canada. I managed to watch it after a very long 12 hour + DL. I couldn't believe it took so friggin long but it was very very well worth it.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

When you were throwing down the Prometheus thunk last night I made a request but you may not have seen it...Did you get one of Vala pulling him up off the floor by the neckline of his shirt?

I wouldn't mind seeing that one. I second that motion!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Since we all talking about Promethus Unbound I just had to share this vid with you all:

I asked Vala for permission to post the link here. It was posted in the Music Video thread. It is to the song "She .... hates me!" by Puddle of Mudd.

Warning:
                      The following music video contains adult language that may not be suitable to persons under the age of 13. Please view at your own discretion

www.fieryhands.com/vids2/SFHM.zip

It is really funny. I had to watch it twice.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I did not! How could I have missed it?!?! I'll have to go back and get it. Excuse me for a moment....

Comment

Ok. i have these 4. They're a little blurry cos the scene goes by so quickly and I can't do the frame by frame thing with the downloaded version I have. So, this is what I got:

Hope that works for ya.

Kerri

Comment

Ok. i have these 4. They're a little blurry cos the scene goes by so quickly and I can't do the frame by frame thing with the downloaded version I have. So, this is what I got:

Hope that works for ya.

Kerri

Oh yeah! She had him reeling, what a great scene. Thanks for the caps!

Comment

Watched the video. Great one...I think I shall go watch the episode again. It is quickly becoming number two, right behind Window of Opportunity. I know that it is mostly a Jack and Teal'c episode but I can't help but love it.

The scene that made me want to kiss it and make it better...the fire extinguisher to the ...ummm...yeah....pg 13 forum....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

It's been great seeing the caps of last night. I haven't had much time to get the DVD prepped or to even spend much time here today. Keep up the good work by everyone else.....
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X