Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan
    I am! I have two pictures autographed as well! One for the convention and one for my birthday when I turned 18.

I didn't tell you guys about my b-day did I?

Long story -

That is so sweet! What a wonderful birthday memory.

Comment

Thanks, it was really awesome and it helped a lot because I was going through rough times. (Health reasons.)

It really pumped some spirit back into me!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Don't be sorry! Be happy you've been in the same room with him.

*despairs, un-conned*
        *holds up hand* un-conned too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Alright, stop working, or whatever. We need to get drunk and despair together.

Comment

Alright, stop working, or whatever. We need to get drunk and despair together.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Beast6.jpg
            Deal! Can we take them with us?

It is so cold in here I can barely type.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey you thunkers, I started this sigpic 'cause I just love the image, but I can't see where to go with it. Any ideas? Jilly you say anything like Beefcake an' I'ma kick ya...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Deal! Can we take them with us?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/jd4.jpg

It is so cold in here I can barely type.
                Silly question!

Bummer about your arctic office there...Lets grab the boys and jet to Trinidad for whatever tropical umbrella drinks they serve there.

Last edited by blingaway; 28 January 2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I want some umbrella dinks!!!

Comment

Hey you thunkers, I started this sigpic 'cause I just love the image, but I can't see where to go with it. Any ideas? Jilly you say anything like Beefcake an' I'ma kick ya...

Hmmm....
                    "I know your last servant unwittingly gave away the location of one of your secret bases in Velong, to his credit, he was killed in the surprise attack. It is what has given me the honour to serve you, my Lord." Maybe

"True. But what if they do not care what we have seen and heard because when they are done eating the symbiotes they plan to put the leftovers in us?"

Whaddya think?

Kerri

Comment

I'm such a horrible picture taker. And I will have to go through more disks and put some up later. I have many more. But the ones I've gone through were too blurry. I've only touched one disk though. I think I have like 3 more but I don't know.

(Oh and this was when I was in Chicago, just for you people who don't know. )

Argh, he's so much cuter in person. And I had to hold back my feelings!!! It was pretty hard.
                      I know what you mean!! I could barely contain myself when I saw him in the photo op room. I have no idea how I managed to compose myself enough to shake his hand and then ask him a question during his Q&A. But, yeah, he's soo way hotter in person. Pics do not do the man justice.

Kerri

PS-I will be posting pics from Prometheus Unbound shortly after the ep has aired for the 2nd time. If you have not seen it yet and do not want to be spoiled, skip ahead 50 posts or so.

Comment

I want some umbrella dinks!!!
                        Ignore Shivvy, he's had too many mai-tais.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Hmmm....
                          "I know your last servant unwittingly gave away the location of one of your secret bases in Velong, to his credit, he was killed in the surprise attack. It is what has given me the honour to serve you, my Lord." Maybe

"True. But what if they do not care what we have seen and heard because when they are done eating the symbiotes they plan to put the leftovers in us?"

Whaddya think?

Kerri
                          I knew I could count on you Kerri. Maybe those'll jumpstart the muse...

Comment

I knew I could count on you Kerri. Maybe those'll jumpstart the muse...
                            Oh, I do what I can.

The Prometheus pics are starting now, so beware.... Hehe

Comment

And we start with a lovely triple thunk:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X