Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan
    That is such an awesome pic. He show such emotion in those lovely sad blue eyes.

THANKS!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
      That is such an awesome pic. He show such emotion in those lovely sad blue eyes.

THANKS!!!
      You're so welcome!

Comment

....Daniel decides to check in on The Pond Hussie activity in order to decide whether or not he can safely grab a quick nap before his all night vigil to guard his pants...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Is that you DJF!!!!!! I thought my glasses needed changing. I thought who is in that picture Daniel is holding?
          Isn't that so cool. And you thought it was a picture of Shar'e that he was always holding in the scene.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            ....Daniel decides to check in on The Pond Hussie activity in order to decide whether or not he can safely grab a quick nap before his all night vigil to guard his pants...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/20701.jpg
            Does it really need to be an all-nighter? Kliggins is the only one here in the wee hours...Hmmm. I just answered my own question. Those pants need guarding.

Neat lighting effect from 2001...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Does it really need to be an all-nighter? Kliggins is the only one here in the wee hours...Hmmm. I just answered my own question. Those pants need guarding.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/20015.jpg
              (I'm told... ) A guy can never be too careful about his pants...

Comment

Um....did I say pants? Because that's what I meant. P A N T S.

It's too early for naughty bits, isn't it, Blingy....?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

It's too early for naughty bits, isn't it, Blingy....?
                  Just so long as it isn't too late...

Comment

Oy. Just got back on the internet. It went out on us again. This time for only a few hours instead of DAYS like last time. Anyway, enjoying the new thunking. As for ho obsessed I am, well let's see shall we?

You know your obsessed with Daniel Jackson when . . .

1. You look twice at guys with glasses now. Kinda always did that. But Daniel did increase the desire.
                    2. You watch the History Channel hoping to see some archeaologists. Well, not the History Channel, but I have found myself taking more interest in the Discovery Channel programming. I'm actually planning on watching that thing on Pompeii this weekend.
                    3. You know how Daniel takes his coffee. Um, black I think?
                    4. You know the only man on earth (or any planet for that matter) that should wear a bandanna is Daniel Jackson (my apologies to boonie lovers). Oh, heck yeah.
                    5. You go to Sci-fi Channel's website and refresh the page until the pic of MS comes up on the right side, then squee. Well, it is a good way to kill time at work. Though I haven't done it in awhile. I think I know where I'll be going after here.
                    6. You know the episodes of season 7 when he's wearing the "power bracelet." Well, I know "Resurrection" for sure, but I can't think of other ones off the top of my head.
                    7. You think Abydos is a real planet. Well, duh. It's where the Stargate goes.
                    8. You want to read really fast, too. Well, I read pretty fast already, but I suppose it can always be improved.
                    9. You know the name of the ep when his hair was short and either loved it (woo hoo!) or hated it (where's my Long-Haired Daniel). That would be "Out of Mind." One episode where MS has admitted to wishing he could go back and redo. He was doing Hamlet at the time and was very busy and tired. Also, the real reason for the haircut.
                    10. You believe in ascension. Well, there's gotta be something better than lying in a cold wood box under six feet of dirt, right? Right?

Comment

http://members.cox.net/xgode/20015.jpg
                      .... .... ....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        .... .... ....
                        LOL!

Insulate yourself Kliggie, I've some shocking news...I'm going to bed...at 10:45pm...

But here's a nice Jack and Daniel to decorate your evening.

Comment

LOL!

Insulate yourself Kliggie, I've some shocking news...I'm going to bed...at 10:45pm...

But here's a nice Jack and Daniel to decorate your evening.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/B2F9.jpg
                          I have 8:49 (which I think is 10:49 for you) and I see you are still on line.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            I have 8:49 (which I think is 10:49 for you) and I see you are still on line.....

Hush! I'm going now!

Comment

Hush! I'm going now!
                              I saw that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Aghh you all running away? I hate being on Pacific time...everyone is already in bed when I am around and you are all awake and having fun before I drag my sorry butt outta bed.

Nothing much else to say. Have to work tomorrow so Daniel will have to wait until I get home from work. :-(....sad eh?

Back to lurking....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X