Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I've really enjoyed your ongoing pic previews of Prometheus Unbound - I check in every day just for a little peek! I have been trying to stay mostly spoiler-free by not reading the actual episode threads, but checking out a few of your caps seems pretty harmless, except for all the damage caused by thunking...
    I'm glad you're enjoying it! I tried to choose pictures that weren't too spoilery. But if you think you're thunked now, just wait til tomorrow!! hehe

Kerri

Comment

Good morning? It's almost six pm around here...and I'm suffering *again*...had another dentist appointment (the last one for a LONG time now, thank god!) and now I feel as if someone has hit me in the face (darn anaesthetics) and I'm drooling....kind of like when I look at all those thunkworthy pictures, only without coffee (not allowed to drink anything yet...gnnnnn....*withdrawal*!!!!) and with a lot more hurt....

*goes back in corner to sulk*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Freshly capped from 48 Hours... This one makes me gibber.

To which I only have one thing to say....

FULL ALERT!!!

*Wonders if they heard her at the back*

Once you see, you'll understand... Caused a near catfight on another board I'm on The guys were most impressed!
        Last edited by Bub-bub; 27 January 2005, 07:50 AM. Reason: Can't quote for toffee! Bad bub-bub!

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          Good morning? It's almost six pm around here...and I'm suffering *again*...had another dentist appointment (the last one for a LONG time now, thank god!) and now I feel as if someone has hit me in the face (darn anaesthetics) and I'm drooling....kind of like when I look at all those thunkworthy pictures, only without coffee (not allowed to drink anything yet...gnnnnn....*withdrawal*!!!!) and with a lot more hurt....

*goes back in corner to sulk*
          Poor Izzy.

Get yourself a towel for the drool and kick back and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Poor Izzy.

Get yourself a towel for the drool and kick back and relax.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/ba020b8d.jpg
            Awww...thanks...I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now (and a bit wet....stupid lips won't stay closed....and you called me Izzy....right now it's more like Dizzy, I guess...)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Poor Ang. I feel your pain. (And I know you know I know where you're coming from...yeah...) Caffienne? Babysitter?

Oh hey...how about a NAP?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/11503.jpg
              Nap? Who has time to nap?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                I'm glad you're enjoying it! I tried to choose pictures that weren't too spoilery. But if you think you're thunked now, just wait til tomorrow!! hehe

Kerri
                Yes - Watching the Prometheus Unbound ep clips included in the "Behind the Stargate" Special made me realize that much thunking will ensue this Friday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Yes - Watching the Prometheus Unbound ep clips included in the "Behind the Stargate" Special made me realize that much thunking will ensue this Friday evening.
                  Now I definitely cannot wait until tomorrow night!!!

Comment

I can't believe no one had a comment about that double thunk pic I posted. (It's on the previous page)......

That's ok. I guess you aren't that observant when thunking.

Here's another double thunk.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      I'm a habitual RDA/Jack Thunk Gutter Gal but I'm learning to be an equal opportunity thunker of Stargate male eye-candy! This is my first time down Daniel/MS Thunk Picture Gutter Gal Avenue and definitely liking what I'm seeing! MS has the most gor-ge-ous blue eyes...you could drown in them! This piccie shows just how gor-ge-ous they are! Great way to start my day (thunks Bling!)...a little RDA and a little of MS...and if my gutter gal oriented mind heads that way...a little of JF! Happy Thunk-day!

Ooh, a lot of us are polythunkers, I'm quite capible of lusting over RDA and when Ben B joins, I think I may go cross eyed trying to double thunk him and MS.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahhh my two favorite scientists....why couldn't they both be in the show? *sigh*...guess I gotta wait for BB to show up with MS...double thunking all around...

Off to work and a full day...that outta keep me going...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          I can't believe no one had a comment about that double thunk pic I posted. (It's on the previous page)......

That's ok. I guess you aren't that observant when thunking.

Here's another double thunk.

I did, but I lost it in the scramble of getting this project finished at work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lenSpecial.jpg

*a-hem* Ahh...Daniel and chocolate...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            a nice double thunk here....

Indeed... And worth a second showing, methinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Ooh, a lot of us are polythunkers, I'm quite capible of lusting over RDA and when Ben B joins, I think I may go cross eyed trying to double thunk him and MS.
                              Ben and Daniel all on the same screen!! I'm drooling on myself! Both of them are so cute!

Better yet-

Daniel
                              Jonas
                              Ben
                              Sheppard

Will probably never happen but that's when Adobe Photoshop comes into play!

Comment

Editor's note: Having finally gotten to recap all the multi-thunking she apparently missed during her bleary morning coffee, Ang has since been rendered nearly (and temporarily) useless in an unforseen thunking accident....

Comment

Working...
                                X