Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Hey, do I look like I'm here to cater to your every twisted whim? I mean, jeez...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/a9381758.jpg
    Thou hast thwarted me again, oh defiant Pond-Hussie of nefarious plots and double endendres...!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      Thou hast thwarted me again, oh defiant Pond-Hussie of nefarious plots and double endendres...!
      Is this where I add something about, "Cuz I had a layover in Winnepeg."?

Comment

Sioux Falls. Happy to join!!

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
          Sioux Falls. Happy to join!!
          Cool! Hubby has family in SF. We're originally from Fargo. Shhh. We were just back there in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Ok it's all your fault again... Here I am taking a short lunch break and cap a few pics from "The Curse" and I end up with 158 caps!!!! So much for the short lunch break.
            I feel your pain, DJF. You start off with what you think is going to be a simple capping session and before you know it you're hitting the "C" key every 5 seconds and end up with way more pics than you would have thought but don't really care because they're all of Daniel looking really nice.

Wow, that was a really long sentence. I think I need to breathe now.

And now the Prometheus Countdown for today. It airs in 2 days!! Yay!!

http://www.geocities.com/switch842/PU_Day12

Kerri

Comment

Always amazes me when you get on these forums - how small the world is!! Good to meet ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                I feel your pain, DJF. You start off with what you think is going to be a simple capping session and before you know it you're hitting the "C" key every 5 seconds and end up with way more pics than you would have thought but don't really care because they're all of Daniel looking really nice.

Wow, that was a really long sentence. I think I need to breathe now.

And now the Prometheus Countdown for today. It airs in 2 days!! Yay!!

http://www.geocities.com/switch842/PU_Day12

Kerri
                Which is EXACTLY why I'm waiting for the weekend to do a marathon cap session. I can't thread, yahoo messenger, cap and help with homework all at once. I can multitask, but not that well.

Comment

I forgot how wonderful the view was in this scene........

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Mmm...can one truly ever get enough posterior shots? We've theorized they set the lighting to make his eyes look really blue...I think they must also light his butt to look super-biteab--oh, wait, PG-13...

Comment

uh.. umm... *gibberish* nice

*faints*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X