Just remember that this is a PG forum.
      Oh frell... ;P
      Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Just remember that this is a PG forum.

Yes mom.

Comment

What exactly does PG define? I mean, the general rule for PG?
          Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
            What exactly does PG define? I mean, the general rule for PG?
            Just think family friendly. There are minors on the forum. Here's a link to the FAQ on the subject. http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...cs#faq_ratedpg

But that doesn't mean we still can't have fun.......
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Just think family friendly. There are minors on the forum. Here's a link to the FAQ on the subject. http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...cs#faq_ratedpg

It speaks of low tolerance for off-color conversation. Is it still off color if it's housed on a box made of double entendre and polished with innuendo? The subversive, educated devil inside me wants to test limits here, but I suppose I'll refrain, for the kiddies sake.

Too many words!
              Need more Daniel!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                It speaks of low tolerance for off-color conversation. Is it still off color if it's housed on a box made of double entendre and polished with innuendo? The subversive, educated devil inside me wants to test limits here, but I suppose I'll refrain, for the kiddies sake.
                You'll know when you cross the line. I mod would probably PM you to let you know............ (oh, if you lurk around the RDA Thunk thread, you can get an idea of the limits. They are BIG TIME Thunkers over there. )

I'll get off my soapbox now............. back to the thunking..............

Love the big gun pic!!!!!!
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what off-colour mean but I'm sure it'll be fine in the end.

Anyway, unfortunately I don't have any sexy pictures of Daniel to post.
                  Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Too many words!
                    Need more Daniel!!

ok anyone else really enjoy the scenes when daniel started to figure out how the 2 second prognition was working! that was cool and like this scene and also lookie as we like to call A P90 BULGE granted he is on the ground doing this but GREAT SCENE

THUNK!
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                      Anyway, unfortunately I don't have any sexy pictures of Daniel to post.
                      The man could be cross-eyed and covered in mud and still be sexy. But that's a niche my collection doesn't cover so...

Comment

To keep with the PG-designation, here is one that I think you ladies will like

Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867

Andy, yer a complete darling! THUNK!!

Comment

I actually could pull the look off to a point, just not sure if I could capture the heart-throb that MS seems to possess.
                            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

I'm sorry, bad wording there. *grins* My brain has overload of bad stuff and I'm tired. Maybe I should go and ogle Daniel instead...
                              Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                                Sorry, I prefer the geek with the glasses. This one is too hunky for me. *grins*
                                Of course, I'd still call him frelling gorgeous!
                                Gaterelle

Comment

Working...
                                X