No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Boy it's been quiet around the pond today.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I am here, just not had anything productive to say. I like the episode There but for the grace of God that will be on tonight on Sci-Fi. Looking forward to that. Going out of town for an overnight trip, so I got my Daniel clone already packed. Got a few errands to run. Other than that, been a quiet day around my pond too.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            DJ, are you making Daniel beg again?
            sigpic

Comment

Boy it's been quiet around the pond today.

I will be back in later after I get rid of some of the people that I work with.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                I know, its really sad. I cry everytime I watch it. Geez, I even cry when i watch the songvids for that ep.
                Me, too. But even still, it's one of my favorite eps. Just because all the acting is so well done in it. I think I made it through the last viewing with only 2 kleenexes, though. Which is a vast improvement over my usual 4 or 5. :-)

Kerri

Comment

Yes, but when it's quiet that might mean that Jilly is up to something...
                  (was going to say up to something bad but that's just being repetitively redundant)

DVD-ROM is installed and running...and it CAME WITH PowerDVD. Heh heh heh... *wrings hands as she considers all sorts of nefarious plots*

Oh yeah, and it's Monday so most normal people are watching Skiffy. Who is messing with my Mondays by putting on BSG...I sense a trip to the sulky thread may be in order...

ETA: Am I a bad influence? My son just yelled at the TV. "Daniel! Don't touch the mirror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    DJ, are you making Daniel beg again?
                    Yes I am...

sigpic

Comment

Excellent; keep up the good work
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Yes, but when it's quiet that might mean that Jilly is up to something...
                        Heh, heh, heh...to that, I will say nothiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

Anyway, for my 100th post, (yes, I realize I am but a fetus at this...) I thought I'd just do a righteous double-thunk. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          Heh heh heh... *wrings hands as she considers all sorts of nefarious plots*

ETA: Am I a bad influence? My son just yelled at the TV. "Daniel! Don't touch the mirror!"
                          Welcome to the dark side, Jilly!! It's lots of fun over here. I was thinking of doing The First Ones tomorrow, just so everyone is forwarned. Don't know if I'll get to actually posting or just capturing, but there you have it.

And yes, you are a bad influence, but only in the best sense of the word.

And so this is on topic:

Michael and his lovely wife. He really should wear suits more often, don't you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                            well he had to unbuckle his new buckle which he had problems with and then the rest well you had to use your imagination <dang i watch this dvd way to much>

and rub it in about the con in 11 days

i have to wait til august
                            Wait...there is video of this!????? *swoon*

Comment

I know I'm not a regular visitor here, but I have a made a little something

click for 1024x768

Enjoy

Comment

I've meet Michael in person! He's so sexy but I still have to put Joe/Sheppard above!

Comment

Working...
                                X