Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Like any good tactician, I'm utilizing the element of surprise...
    And here I thought Jilly and I were your friends. Hmmpf
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      And here I thought Jilly and I were your friends. Hmmpf
      Isn't there the saying 'you only assault with boonies the ones you love'?

Comment

Isn't there the saying 'you only assault with boonies the ones you love'?
        Ack! How could I forget? *slaps forehead*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          To Whom it May Concern:

We are currently holding your archeologist at an undisclosed location.
          Though we are not willing to relinquish him entirely, we may be able to negotiate shared custody under certain terms.
          They are as follows:

1)We retain custody on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, every other weekend, and most nationally recognized holidays

2)No less than 20 bags of Dove chocolate be delivered to Hussie Pond every other week

3)We retain the right to return him with or without clothing

4)We offer no explanation of any physical markings, or why he may be returned in a pleasant state of exhaustion

5)We HAVE big honkin space buns--er GUNS

As an act of good faith, we offer this picture as proof of life, and ask that your answer be left on the large rock pile on the north shore of said pond, by sunset tomorrow. Thank you. ~Famed and Unrelenting Hussies of The Pond

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/30406.jpg
          LMAO! Fresh pineapple could be delivered with the chocolate as well...

BTW: Love the new sigs Bling and Jilly!
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
            LMAO! Fresh pineapple could be delivered with the chocolate as well...

BTW: Love the new sigs Bling and Jilly!
            Definitely pineapple too! I had purchased a pineapple to enjoy during the new shows tonight, but the darn thing didn't ripen fast enough.

I was capping Cold Lazarus today...

Comment

*drooling* well, please, cap some more!
              I've been a lurking hussy lately sooo much work, so little time. But I am keeping abreast o.....*gets distracted by naked Daniel montage* eh? oh yes, of things

Is it just me, or does it seem we don't see those lovely big blue eyes nearly as much lately?? ie. they're just not emphasizing them when they film. a consequence of filming with glasses?? hmmmmmm. or is it just me??

Comment

Knowing that Jack was to meet the Hussies' demands by sunset that night, Daniel sat quietly, ate some pineapple, and awaited his fate...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  *drooling* well, please, cap some more!
                  I've been a lurking hussy lately sooo much work, so little time. But I am keeping abreast o.....*gets distracted by naked Daniel montage* eh? oh yes, of things

Is it just me, or does it seem we don't see those lovely big blue eyes nearly as much lately?? ie. they're just not emphasizing them when they film. a consequence of filming with glasses?? hmmmmmm. or is it just me??
                  Keep lurking KG and I'll keep capping...

From Brief Candle...

I sure enjoyed the premiere of The New Sci-Fi- Friday last night, from the lowdown clear through Galactica. It just settles the nerves somehow, knowing that new episodes are back.

Comment

Go back and look at the pages leading up to post #2000. I think we had eleven pages that day.
                    that many?
                    my bad. blame the lack of sleep (although, it is places like this that distract me...oh well, worth it anyway!

anywho, thanks you guys, you rock!! hopefully I will have the sketch done soon.....

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
                      my bad.
                      Nah not your bad. Hereabouts it's Jilly's bad! It's always Jilly's fault, except when it's my fault. DJF has been known to be culpable from time to time, and wirthless is showing promise...I'm gonna find a way to pin it on Kliggins someday, but she's a sneaky little thunker, always so nice and loveable, but one day...

Will we get to see the sketch?

Knowing that Jack was to meet the Hussies' demands by sunset that night, Daniel sat quietly, ate some pineapple, and awaited his fate...
                      Some of the hussies teased Daniel. "What if Jack doesn't want you back as much as everybody seems to think? You'll get to stay here with us and ...play...all the time. " He retreated into imperiousness to hide the shiver of fear that the word ...play... sent through him,

and demanded a backrub, which gained him an hour of unmolested peace and quite an entertaining show as the hussies duked it out for the priviledge of giving the backrub.
                      Last edited by blingaway; 22 January 2005, 06:49 AM. Reason: because even after proof-reading three frelling times, I still missed one.

Comment

... It's always Jilly's fault, except when it's my fault. DJF has been known to be culpable from time to time, and wirthless is showing promise...
                        I'm a good scapegoat. Ask Jilly.

Some of the hussies teased Daniel. "What if Jack doesn't want you back as much as everybody seems to think? You'll get to stay here with us and ...play...all the time. " He retreated into imperiousness to hide the shiver of fear that the word ...play... sent through him,

and demanded a backrub, which gained him an hour of unmolested peace and quite an entertaining show as the hussies duked it out for the priviledge of giving the backrub.
                        A perilous battle ensued, until, in an unforseen power move, Jilly won out with the promise of a front rub, followed by a spongebath to remove the residual stickiness, left from the pineapple and chocolate...

(Trying to keep up the 'blaming Jilly' theme. How am I doing so far, blingy...?)

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          (Trying to keep up the 'blaming Jilly' theme. How am I doing so far, blingy...?)
                          You're doing fine!

Last edited by blingaway; 22 January 2005, 09:12 AM. Reason: Accidently blighted my sig! Oh no!

Comment

The forum is very busy today and keeps sending our lovely Daniel down the list...

Comment

ETA: Tho thinking about it, doesn't one of the directors stick a pineapple in every ep he directs? I remember hearing it one commentaries. Is it Martin Wood?[/QUOTE]

And here I thought they did it just for me.

That's where Daniel went during the ep. To eat the pineapple. I wished he had waited for me to feed it to him.

Comment

I know I'm a little late today (I had to work this morning), but here is the Prometheus Countdown for today. Enjoy!!

The ep airs in 6 days!! Yay!!
                                http://www.geocities.com/switch842/PU_Day8

Comment

Working...
                                X